Sponsored

jake1164

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange Ecoboost Mustang
Same thing happened to me, dealer put the plates on and drilled into the paint work, so now am stuck with number plate frame to hide the paintwork.. You would think they know better..
This was number one on my list when I ordered my mustang..
#1 no front plate holder, #2 no dealer stickers.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Photo borrowed from elsewhere.........great comparison of Twister Orange, Orange Fury and Competition Orange :sunglasses:
Twister Orange v Orange Fury v Competition Orange.jpg
It is amazing how hard it is to capture orange 'on film', particularly Competition Orange, which looks red so often in photos.

I think Twister Orange looks pretty accurate in this photo though.

January%202020%20at%20Kalorama%20car%20park%20Silvan%20Reservoir.jpg

Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
It is amazing how hard it is to capture orange 'on film', particularly Competition Orange, which looks red so often in photos.

I think Twister Orange looks pretty accurate in this photo though.

January%202020%20at%20Kalorama%20car%20park%20Silvan%20Reservoir.jpg
yes it is hard to capture the CO and the true orange in that color. most cameras i see they get more of the red hue to them but some of the good cameras now will capture the orange...
also the light would make a difference. on a cloudy day it might look more red than orange.
here is mine next to the Twister, and you can see orange but it was a nice sunny day too and the angle was just right. (taken with the iphone XR)
if the TO and the CO were switched in that photo of all 3 next to each other we could see the progression of orange from light to dark.....
IMG_0132.JPG

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
yes it is hard to capture the CO and the true orange in that color. most cameras i see they get more of the red hue to them but some of the good cameras now will capture the orange...
also the light would make a difference. on a cloudy day it might look more red than orange.
here is mine next to the Twister, and you can see orange but it was a nice sunny day too and the angle was just right. (taken with the iphone XR)
if the TO and the CO were switched in that photo of all 3 next to each other we could see the progression of orange from light to dark.....
IMG_0132.JPG
You can see a hint of orange in your photo, but it still doesn’t look as orange as I remember Competition Orange to be, mind you, it has been a couple of years since I last saw an example. They seem to be very rare in Australia.

CO was my first choice for my FM Mustang, but I ordered it a few weeks too late, so I changed my order to Grabber Blue, which I was very happy about. I miss it now, but everyone seems to prefer the color of my Twister Orange FN Mustang, and I probably do too, by a small margin.

Other than at dealers, I haven’t seen another Twister on the road.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing Twister Orange in person and liking it, I've found it best to describe it as the same color as an orange M&M.​

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Australian R-Spec........it's definitely Twister Orange, not Grabber Orange (think he was mixing his Oranges and Limes :) )

Sponsored