Sponsored

2019 Leftover Bullitts on Lots?

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X
Why are there so many of these?

Brand new leftovers just sitting on lots for almost a year. Was it the price, the stick, or the look?

I'm considering a 2019 with the 0% 84 month deal, but don't really want to make any moves this month. I'd prefer to wait until next month. Curious if anyone thinks that deal will extend or possibly get better (offer rebates WITH 0%).
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
i think the initial ADM scared people off but last i checked i wanna say there was around 130ish 2019 new Bullitts left over.
From working at a dealer a majority of the time you can either take rebates or the good rates. sometimes they allow one or two small rebates with the rate but mostly just one or the other. these are unprecedented times so there is a good chance they could do both.
even at a dealer they can guess what rebates will do but ultimately its a guess and nothing concrete until it happens.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
you want to pay 40-42 + TTL

OP
OP

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X
I haven't seen a dealer come close to that 42k figure. They list it near there, but that's with rebates. With the 0% financing they all bump the price to 47-49k.

Just wondering if these cars are still going to be incentivized next month potentially, since they don't seem to sell well. A lot of them have sat for over 200 days.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I haven't seen a dealer come close to that 42k figure. They list it near there, but that's with rebates. With the 0% financing they all bump the price to 47-49k.

Just wondering if these cars are still going to be incentivized next month potentially, since they don't seem to sell well. A lot of them have sat for over 200 days.
up to you which one is worth more then. If you plan on paying off fast then rebate money is the answer. If you want to use the 0% and invest the extra money to offset the rebates lost then do that.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
you want to pay 40-42 + TTL
Maybe without MagneRide, but you DO NOT want to do that :D. All of the cars I've seen have the $2,100 electronic package, so I didn't mention it. At $43K, dealers are actually losing money, at least with the May incentives. It'll be hard to get lower than that.

The 0% financing deal is in lieu of a $1,500 rebate, so if you take that option, you should only pay $1,500 over whatever the deal without it was. Not 4 grand more.

By the way, does anybody know how many Bullitts Ford made in 2019 and 2020? Just curious.

OP
OP

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X
Maybe without MagneRide, but you DO NOT want to do that :D. All of the cars I've seen have the $2,100 electronic package, so I didn't mention it. At $43K, dealers are actually losing money, at least with the May incentives. It'll be hard to get lower than that.

The 0% financing deal is in lieu of a $1,500 rebate, so if you take that option, you should only pay $1,500 over whatever the deal without it was. Not 4 grand more.

By the way, does anybody know how many Bullitts Ford made in 2019 and 2020? Just curious.
So essentially, the car should be 45k'ish with the 0% financing option?

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
So essentially, the car should be 45k'ish with the 0% financing option?
That is the best i could do and I reached out to a lot dealerships within a 3 hour radius from me. I was able to get 7k off the MSRP and 0% financing. Original MSRP was $51880.. I didn't want the Recaro's..

brywards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt DHG K8040
I'd think the initial premium of the Bullitt over a GT, lack of an automatic transmission option, and choice of only two colors severely limited the pool of prospective buyers; coupled with overproduction by Ford (maybe?) and the announcement to continue the Bullitt into 2020 meant a lot of '19s were left on the lots. But now with the factories shut down due to COVID-19, it's hard to find a '20 and perhaps folks are reluctant to purchase a new '19 with the expected immediate loss of value once purchased for a year-old vehicle. That would be my guess.

I was searching hard for a low-mileage, used 2019 Bullitt with electronics and Magneride, but I'm in the middle of West Texas, so my search was virtual only and by the time I found a good one, talked to dealers about video walk-around, transport, etc. the cars would be sold. Austin, San Antonio, DFW...they'd get sold out from under me or they weren't equipped like I desired. So I bit the bullet (pun intended) and got the new 2019.

With a little haggling and $3250 in rebates, my purchase price for electronics pkg and Magneride was $42,750 +ttl.

Sponsored

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Just picked up a 2019 yesterday with the electronics package and magnaride. Apparently this was was on the lot since May 2019. I happened to find the dealer secondary tag in the glove box. MSRP was 51k, ADM originally was 19k. This is what killed the sales of this car. I purchased a 2019 PP1 last year on X plan last year and that was a great deal. Yes the Bullitt is a specialty model and not under the x plan, but no way should there be a 19k markup. Mine was one of 4 available. Out here in Hawaii the markups on new specialty models are crazy. A new 2020 GT500 base model with a sticker of 80k. Selling price added 29k ADM and other fees for a total of 115k. The dealer was willing to let it go for 95k....wow.

This car is every bit as good as it gets. Handling, power and even gas mileage were better than I expected. If you can, incentives are great right now.

OP
OP

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X
I see 2019 Bullitts with ...
- MagRide
- Recaros
- B&O

Going for 47500 with 0% financing right now.

Could Ford possibly do the cash incentives AND 0% financing this month? They'd be losing money on the car I would imagine.

The Bullitts even with incentives don't seem to really be selling well. What are they going to do with these cars if they don't sell?

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
I see 2019 Bullitts with ...
- MagRide
- Recaros
- B&O

Going for 47500 with 0% financing right now.

Could Ford possibly do the cash incentives AND 0% financing this month? They'd be losing money on the car I would imagine.

The Bullitts even with incentives don't seem to really be selling well. What are they going to do with these cars if they don't sell?
^^^^^^^^
They just keep lowering the price till they move off lot. What incentives are not Ford, are dealer mark downs, as losses.

Our '19 .308 has everything ( & car cover) , only 1 option lacking, Recaro's.
just as we wanted. $42k OTD, +ttl
And we got money bk from dealer, + $695, in the form of a cash ( check actually) ,

<but went into bank like cash,>

kickback from dealer, to clean the car properly, by pur detailer,
cuz they delivered it to us for free, just under 3 hrs away, so another free added bonus.
Trailered it to us. Not driven.
Or id went got it myself inside my own trailer.
So $41,305. + we used Fords -
$1500 additional rebate called "lend a hand" (@5.19% @ 60 mnths. Since going any less time would not reduce the %)

@ 5.19%, the math says ur only paying $3,712.80 total interest if u stretched it full 60 months, w/15k dwn..

Even @ 24 months, its under $1500 on the Ford rebate.
We planned on bout 12 mnths.

So should easily be able to buy a car for $43.5 or $44 w/E-pkg & Magride.
Car covers are just a bonus if they hav it on invoice, @ these ridiculously low prices,
but cover can easily be bought for half of invoice price.

Since we are planning to paying off in a yr or so, its worth the 5.19%.
paid in full became an issue due to covid crisis.... & the upcoming related market swings in Dow, & its uncertainties, being grossly oversold, so the uncertainty looms.
So im holding bk some money vs putting in car till at keast yrs end & post election.

Our paint protection pkg,
Stek clear bra Track Pac, ( entire front clip, A-post , bottom dr's, and front/,rear lwr whl openings, + the cermaic coating of rest of car, giving all DHG, 100% protection of 1 type or another.

So although worth every penny to us on are marble filled roads outside the groove,
was further subsidized by the dealers $700 bk to us, for detailer to clean it up,
remove rail dust, clr correction, and a window streak..
which was nearly all necessary to prep for protection pkg, regardless...
needed before installing protective clear wrap/ceramic coating application l, to be done right.

I know of more cars avail, or were last we lk'd... cars we could hav bought, @ under $42,500...
loaded minus Recaros, as well. Like ours.

Easier to put in Recaro style seats of choice in later if u gotta hav um, than the leather factory a/c~heated 1s later.

Likely w/o the airbags will be most aftermarket seats obviously, is only downfall I see to not getting factory Recaro's.

Love the AC seats too much to give up any time soon. Dealer turned down $5200 above msrp on our car several months ago, before winter set in last yr. Bet they wished they tk that money. $57k+
It was priced @ $78k when i found it.
Pic of add when i found it for sale.

Beat um dwn to $42 even +ttl. Then got the $700 cash kickback for detail wrk to prep for paint protection ....
Only called cuz I thought it was a dealer installed F/I or something special,
@that price. Just a loaded '19 Bullitt, Way overpriced on internet sales. Ebay in fact.
Till I called after auction ended, & we worked the deal downward $36k.
+ the $700 bonus cash.. Only 2nd veh I ever bought @half price ( wait, 3rd) ..
that was new/nearly new, in same model yr.
1 Other one was a lemon law Lariat I had to tell um how to fix after driving it hm, nearly in the ditch a few times, that nite. ( wouldn'tdrive straight)
but fixed bk @ dealer on monday as an easy enuff repair, after I told um how correct it.

Just shows that advertised prices mean LESS than NOTHING, when working a deal.

Bought 1 of wifes car's, from a local bank for 1/2 price of advertised once, as they used NADA, & it booked out right,
and they 1st sent car over to Chrysler dealer for a bill of several thousands $$$$, in repairs..

Dealer bent um over,... cuz bank told um they didn’t want to sell a car that needed ANY TYPE of work @ book price.
& didn't want to be the bad guys, if it had issues post sale for the buyers.
Nice bank.. nice people who run it .

Beat that deal in 2/as well, Literally ...& they were happier than we were when it was done, & I switched our banking to them as well.

Dont worry, Ford got me once.
my 1st new car purchase @ 19, on my own, w/no coaching/help..
taught me a good lesson early in life. So Ford scored on that 1.. hahaha
20200613_225626.jpg