Sponsored

Where'd this come off of?

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Recently found this laying on the drivers floor, looked around and couldn't see where it came out of. I thought someone had posted this before on here, but I couldn't find in my search of the forum. Looks like where ever it goes gets pushed in with a slight twist to hold in place?
IMG_2878.JPG
IMG_2879.JPG
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I know, I know. It's a thingamabob. Only kidding. i've seen this too be do not remember from where.

RawOrderlyCobra-max-1mb.gif

3pdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 mustang gt pp1, '82 f150
i think it holds carpet in place behind the accelerator. mine popped out a couple times. i opted to leave it out rather than gluing it back

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
AH welcome to owning a Ford. They love to use 17 different kinds of push /pop pins on their cars. They also love to just fall out of break off so Ford can charge you 5 bucks each for replacements :) Not sure where that one came from but I know on the front tire wells there is a push to release one that has fallout of both sides of mine and 2 of my friends cars. I just stopped trying to replace them LOL

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
AH welcome to owning a Ford. They love to use 17 different kinds of push /pop pins on their cars. They also love to just fall out of break off so Ford can charge you 5 bucks each for replacements :) Not sure where that one came from but I know on the front tire wells there is a push to release one that has fallout of both sides of mine and 2 of my friends cars. I just stopped trying to replace them LOL
Yeah same happened to me the front wheel well push pins. Only on drivers side and I have since replaced. Crazy the things we notice on these cars.

OP
OP
gnatsuM

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
i think it holds carpet in place behind the accelerator. mine popped out a couple times. i opted to leave it out rather than gluing it back
Thank you, exactly where it came out of.
Sponsored