OK.. who here ordered alligator boots?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Damn that's huge. Car did pretty well considering. Almost looks like it tried to jump lol

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Wow must have been driving on PZERO’S. :giggle:

Sponsored

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
This looks like left leaning media relying on fear mongering click bait for ratings. Reporting every single instance of a alligator getting hit when every day there’s many orders of magnitude more squirrels that are killed.

It’s totally absurd AND disgusting...

:giggle:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
And I'm thinking that this should have been posted in the members lounge. Good one Wild Horse. :like::clap:

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Poor animals just trying to survive and their habitats being stripped clean by idiot humans.

Once the human race is vanquished by viruses due to their continued ignorance towards animals, the animals will take over the Earth as is their right.

TC

Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Poor animals just trying to survive and their habitats being stripped clean by idiot humans.

Once the human race is vanquished by viruses due to their continued ignorance towards animals, the animals will take over the Earth as is their right.

TC
By the way you need to get those bugs off your front bumper....

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang , 02 camaro ss, 05 f150 , 09 nissan altima

TC
Are you a vegan?

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It’s almost like hitting a log of equivalent size.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of real alligator shoes in the worst way, but she didn't want to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator. Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9-foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Darn, this one isn't wearing any shoes either.
LOL....A dumb blonde joke......Priceless. :clap::giggle::like:
Sponsored