looking at buying some steeda spings and sub frame alignment parts

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Ready to buy now but with memorial day being right around the corner is it smarter to wait? Also do steeda or bmr normally have sales on holidays? And last I'm not sure if i want a linear or progressive spring I am supercharged so with the extra weight on the nose I'm not sure if a progressive might drop the ride height too much. not a Road course guy or a drag race just want a good mannered spring for spiretted street driving.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Exhausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1 A10
I've heard great things about Steeda but I just installed a lot of BMR suspension and chassis bracing and I am extremely happy.
I also went with their minimal drop springs that drop the car less in the front so when there are blowers added on it doesn't sag the front with the added weight.

OP
OP
AZ_whippleS550

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
I've heard great things about Steeda but I just installed a lot of BMR suspension and chassis bracing and I am extremely happy.
I also went with their minimal drop springs that drop the car less in the front so when there are blowers added on it doesn't sag the front with the added weight.
I have heard good things about both but not committed to either so I guess it comes down to how they perform.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Linear springs for sure. The progressive spring’s helper portion will be reduced (maybe completely...unsure here) from the supercharger’s weight, and the heavy nose begs to have the linear spring’s quick and accurate response.

Steeda minimum drops come to mind as a good choice for a blown car, or the Linear Sport Springs for more of a drop (if they’re still available).

Last edited:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Ready to buy now but with memorial day being right around the corner is it smarter to wait? Also do steeda or bmr normally have sales on holidays? And last I'm not sure if i want a linear or progressive spring I am supercharged so with the extra weight on the nose I'm not sure if a progressive might drop the ride height too much. not a Road course guy or a drag race just want a good mannered spring for spiretted street driving.
History usually repeats itself :)
Sponsored