Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
If you're looking for a new 2019 Bullit check Koons Baltimore.They dropped the price to 42K. I was supposed to buy it but I got a new PP2 from them.
And no, I am not sponsored by them, just had a really good experience there and I know people are looking for Bullit's :)
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks for the heads up, brother, but unfortunately, a deal-breaker for me, due to Recaros. Having said that, it's a heck of a deal, since it has ALL options (Recaros, MR, and car cover), and it's the proper green color :). Sticker is $53,475, and build date is 04/24/19, so a mid build.

Did you inspect it? If you could add condition inside (scuffs, scratches, etc), and mileage, it'd be great. I added what I could find on my end :D. Hope somebody snatches it.

OP
OP

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up, brother, but unfortunately, a deal-breaker for me, due to Recaros. Having said that, it's a heck of a deal, since it has ALL options (Recaros, MR, and car cover), and it's the proper green color :). Sticker is $53,475, and build date is 04/24/19, so a mid build.

Did you inspect it? If you could add condition inside (scuffs, scratches, etc), and mileage, it'd be great. I added what I could find on my end :D. Hope somebody snatches it.
I think it is a really good deal. When I was buying my PP2 it was listed $48K. It was parked inside the dealership so it was in perfect condition. I would buy it now if I didn't get my car back then.That was on Feb 29th, so I believe nothing changed since.

https://www.koonsfordbaltimore.com/...imore-md-54f78ac80a0e0aea741daadb01dcd05d.htm

Adotcaruso86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
You mentioned “mid build” is there a specific number bullitt that is worse than the others?

how about K7214?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
You mentioned “mid build” is there a specific number bullitt that is worse than the others?

how about K7214?
Nope. No difference. Just relates to how long its been sitting around.

Sponsored

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
If you're looking for a new 2019 Bullit check Koons Baltimore.They dropped the price to 42K. I was supposed to buy it but I got a new PP2 from them.
And no, I am not sponsored by them, just had a really good experience there and I know people are looking for Bullit's :)
I inquired on this vehicle, in fact still waiting on a price. Sales told me "management over there is advertising unrealistic pricing to get people in the door".

OP
OP

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I inquired on this vehicle, in fact still waiting on a price. Sales told me "management over there is advertising unrealistic pricing to get people in the door".
I mean, the price as is 42k is ridiculous honestly. If you have a trade, they will give you a good number, don't think they will move much with the price. But maybe, who knows :)

Good luck and let us know what happened.
And, remember that it will go fast ;)

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
I mean, the price as is 42k is ridiculous honestly. If you have a trade, they will give you a good number, don't think they will move much with the price. But maybe, who knows :)

Good luck and let us know what happened.
And, remember that it will go fast ;)
I think 42K is a good price. The vibe I'm getting from chatting with the sales guy through text is that is not the price, its higher.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don't know about that, but a late build is always better, especially in leftovers, as they have less time sitting at a dealer, less test-drives, and less possible damage, especially if sitting under the elements. I've reviewed tons of 2019 Bullitts, and the earliest build I've seen was early November, and the latest was early August. Hence that April one being a 'mid' one :). By the way, the build date is right on the .pdf window sticker, below the MSRP amount: the last 6 numbers after the long number there (xx xx xx). Hope this helps :D.

If the Recaros had all the features of the regular seats (power adjustment, memory, heated, and ventilated), it'd be more tempting... if that price is actually true (no $2K doc fee, and crap like that. Ha ha). But no way they're worth $1,600 to me, after losing all of that. Plus the stock ones are more comfortable to travel.

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I think 42K is a good price. The vibe I'm getting from chatting with the sales guy through text is that is not the price, its higher.
This has been something dealers have done for years. They basically include every rebate Ford offers (cash back, first responder, student, etc.) and subtract them all then post that price. No one will ever qualify for all the rebates, so you will never get that price. I was looking at a Bullitt a couple of weeks ago that was advertised for just under $46k. (MSRP was almost $52K.) Once I got the real price, it was about 48.5K, $700 or so under invoice.

I have got quote's on 2019 Bullitt's from a local dealer and two out of state dealers (two different states.) One was the $700 under invoice above, another was about $1,000 under, and the last was about $2,000 under. These numbers also included me trading in my 2017 GT on it. (that was valued anywhere from $22K to $25K. Guess what, the dealers that didn't take as much off offered me more for my trade, while the biggest discounts offered me the least. When all was said and done, all three were right around $51K out the door. That was based on the 0% for 84 months promotion, so that includes no rebates.

I have know a few people that work at car dealers over the last couple of decades, and all of them have told me that a dealer pays anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 below invoice for a car, depending on make and model. If they sell less then that, they will loose money, can't say in business long if you are loosing money.....Again, just what I have heard, but I do trust the people I heard it from.

Doug

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
all of them have told me that a dealer pays anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 below invoice for a car
Yep, that's called the 'Hold Back', or HB. And it's typically 3% on domestic cars, and 2 to 2.5% on foreign ones. I have the exact figures on a $51,880.00 Bullitt: HB=$1,524, and invoice=$49,334.48.

I'm working on a deal on a late build one (always inside showroom) for $44K, and the highest figure I wanted for my immaculate truck (nobody else gave me that), so the new car number is real. Still have to see the final deal on paper, but told the salesman if I see anything other than TTL, and a doc fee of $150 max, I walk. We'll see. It's a shame some of the more aggressive dealers are not anywhere close to my house. The best one was an OH car with only 8 miles (from their service department), in absolutely perfect shape, and the latest possible build (Sept '19), for an honest $41K even out the door. The one I'm negotiating now is an Aug '19 build, so the second newest I've seen (and I've researched A TON. Ha ha). I'd had spent almost the difference in getting it shipped... but if it was local, then I'd have made an even exchange. Oh well. Can't win all the time, but it's still a good deal for what I wanted. Just don't like the miles, but at least the interior looks almost perfect. We'll see what happens.

OP
OP

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
So, when I was looking for a car, Koons had their "WOW Price" and I was thinking the same, this is with all the discounts etc.
However, I have no idea how did I qualify for all of them since without mentioning any discount or negotiating the price was exactly what the "WOW Price" showed online, $41,522 for a 2019 (August build) PP2. They took a few hundred from it and gave me a REALLY good deal on my trade.
Don't want to say that whoever posted something about "discounts you won't qualify" is wrong, but that was my experience that the price I paid was the price online. Sticker was $51K with all the options and I paid $41.

If someone is really interested in this Bullitt, call them or just visit (if they are open) I think you will pay 42K for it.

Best,

Adotcaruso86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
I just landed a 2019 for $45,725. MSRP 53,475.

I used the 0% financing for 84 months, didn’t get the other ford rebates or else it would have been Around 42k. I tried to reach out to koons multiple times over the last 3 weeks and no one ever called me back. If you can score that car for 42k, that’s insane
Sponsored