• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTB PP2 Splitter

KingBowser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
WTB Upper and Lower OEM PP2 splitter. I am located around Central FL area.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
OP
OP
KingBowser

KingBowser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Not sure how you feel about eBay, but IkonMotorsports has been around a bit now. I just picked up this one if you can't locate an OEM one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-18-19-Ford-Mustang-GT-Style-Front-Bumper-Splitter-Lip-Black-PP/392167595504?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
See I wouldn’t mind it, but how does the texture look compared to the oem splitter on our cars, I’m somewhat ocd and want them to match, I know both pieces one the oem are similar color and texture I’m not sure how the EBay versions look.
-Thanks

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
See I wouldn’t mind it, but how does the texture look compared to the oem splitter on our cars, I’m somewhat ocd and want them to match, I know both pieces one the oem are similar color and texture I’m not sure how the EBay versions look.
-Thanks
Actually even on OEM they are slightly different in color. But I understand your worry, I too almost bought the OEM from LMR for $500( I can link you this one if you wish) because the ebay ones I was looking at were thin pieces of plastic. Then I found this one from another thread here on 6G. You can see, this is a nice OEM style splitter that comes with holes and looks fitted to our cars. Judge the texture and color for yourself here:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ikon-motorsports-ebay-pp2-splitter.119660/

I can send more pics if you want to when it arrives, should be here in 6 days.

OP
OP
KingBowser

KingBowser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Actually even on OEM they are slightly different in color. But I understand your worry, I too almost bought the OEM from LMR for $500( I can link you this one if you wish) because the ebay ones I was looking at were thin pieces of plastic. Then I found this one from another thread here on 6G. You can see, this is a nice OEM style splitter that comes with holes and looks fitted to our cars. Judge the texture and color for yourself here:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ikon-motorsports-ebay-pp2-splitter.119660/

I can send more pics if you want to when it arrives, should be here in 6 days.
Thanks, would love some more pics, the ikon doesn’t look bad at all!
Sponsored