Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 CONFIRMED in Leaked Ford Document!!!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I'll be back then :D
That will be a quick return then - Ok we have to calculate in the insane european delivery times :crackup:
I would love to see an EU Mach 1 but the price will surely be way higher than the Bullitt - And the Bulllitt was quite expensive at launch
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That will be a quick return then - Ok we have to calculate in the insane european delivery times :crackup:
I would love to see an EU Mach 1 but the price will surely be way higher than the Bullitt - And the Bulllitt was quite expensive at launch
I remember our Ford UK MD was adamant the Bullitt wasn't coming to the UK. I hope, given the subsequent success of that car over here they won't hesitate to bring the Mach 1 over here.........and I'm sure the same for the rest of Europe/Australia etc :)

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
That's really not that difficult. Didn't Hotrod get 600 out of their crate Gen 3 Coyote without even changing any major components?
With a 60k warranty, noise and emissions compliance?

500whp is the norm on a gen 3 with e85

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah and let's not go into the taxation....
That's why they need to release as flex-fuel much lower tax due to Ethonal

I'll have the BMW until end of 2021 :D

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
Here's what I heard about the 2021 Mach 1 a couple months back from a Ford Performance sales rep who is in the know. Take it for what it's worth:
The Mach 1 is a replacement vehicle for the Bullitt, not the GT350. It places the Mach 1 between the Mustang GT and the GT500, especially for those non-SVT dealerships. The Gen 3 Bullitt did not sell as well as Ford had planned-there are still plenty to be found at dealerships.
The GT350 has reached the end of its life cycle and is taking a bow, now that the GT500 is on the scene.
The 2021 Mach 1 will produce around the 500HP mark with tuning and some parts from the 5.2L ( like a different cylinder head and possibly a different camshaft than the GT's 5.0L). It will not be a FPC but will remain NA.
And of course it will look different with its own unique wheel, stripes, interior changes and aero package.
Remember, this is not confirmed, but it does make sense.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I don't see why not, the last Mach 1 could be had with an auto.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Here's what I heard about the 2021 Mach 1 a couple months back from a Ford Performance sales rep who is in the know. Take it for what it's worth:
The Mach 1 is a replacement vehicle for the Bullitt, not the GT350. It places the Mach 1 between the Mustang GT and the GT500, especially for those non-SVT dealerships. The Gen 3 Bullitt did not sell as well as Ford had planned-there are still plenty to be found at dealerships.
The GT350 has reached the end of its life cycle and is taking a bow, now that the GT500 is on the scene.
The 2021 Mach 1 will produce around the 500HP mark with tuning and some parts from the 5.2L ( like a different cylinder head and possibly a different camshaft than the GT's 5.0L). It will not be a FPC but will remain NA.
And of course it will look different with its own unique wheel, stripes, interior changes and aero package.
Remember, this is not confirmed, but it does make sense.
That’s pretty much summarizes what I’ve been hinting at throughout my posts in this thread. Took the pressure off me @Fordified :like:.

edit: did he mention to you about the automatic transmission???

Last edited:

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
So many things wrong in this post I'm not sure where to start. I will try to be kind and overlook some of the really bad stuff.
2. Mach 1 was originally a stickers and stripes package. If you wanted performance you had to pay extra for that. It did come standard with a V8, but not the top V8 or even a good one. And it came standard with an automatic. At that time - junk - all show no go.
The Mach 1 (we'll concentrate on '69s and '70s) did not come standard with an automatic. Standard was standard, a 3 speed on small blocks (351) 4 speed on big blocks. Automatics were an option, even on the SN95 cars, autos were always optional. Standards were always standard, automatics were not standard. Never. So many things wrong with that post.
Nor was the Mach 1 only a stickers and stripe package. in addition to getting a V-8, you got the handling suspension package. You also got the upgraded interior, with three spoke steering wheel, woodgrain trim, high back buckets with unique knitted vinyl inserts and a Rallye clock. You got additional sound deadening, you got chrome tips on 4V cars, you got hood pins, and you got a hood scoop. And stripes.

Sponsored

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Ford had 1/8 mile drag racing at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena when the last Mach 1 came out. You got to drive on a small course and do the !/8 mile in a GT with a Ford driver.

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
That’s pretty much summarizes what I’ve been hinting at throughout my posts in this thread. Took the pressure off me @Fordified :like:.

edit: did he mention to you about the automatic transmission???
Sorry, forgot to mention it. It will no doubt come with the new auto trans in the Mustang GT (non-DCT).

Alex1979

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Sorry, forgot to mention it. It will no doubt come with the new auto trans in the Mustang GT (non-DCT).
I hope the option exists for the supposed Tremec manual trans as stated in the CJ pony parts video.
Sponsored