Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 CONFIRMED in Leaked Ford Document!!!

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
That would be weird for FORD to do. But I guess anything is possible?
I don't think it would be weird at all. They are interested in selling NEW cars, they make money off selling NEW cars, so give us a reason to get one. If there are enough used GT350's out there at a decent deal, it will just get harder and harder to sell one, blue badge and side stripe or not

Adding more HP, maybe offering a Mach 1 with a tremec manual, but now with rev matching, digital dash....cool looks....if it handled like a GT350 but had closer to 600 horse power (keeping it from over taking the GT500) , I think it will sell the NEW car. Maybe price it 10% more then a GT350, but still a bit less then the GT500

And I think it's logical.... get everyone excited to skip the used to get the better new one, while you can, before everyone has gone electric, because (sad to say) , with minimal effort the electrics will blow them all away, at least on paper

...which is back to the Ford exc talking make cars that EXCITE, not just specs
Sponsored

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
Mach 1 is going to be stupid just like the bullit is. just a normal mustang with lipstick 10k more expensive.

And people will buy it. lol

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Mach 1 is going to be stupid just like the bullit is. just a normal mustang with lipstick 10k more expensive.

Not sure what you mean. A equally optioned GT is about the same price as a Bullitt, and comes with as few things the GT cannot get through options. Maybe you meant it differently?

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Why two 5.0 liters?
One for the standard GT, the other for the Mach 1, which leads me to believe the Mach 1 is going to be a bullitt with a few cosmetic changes and no hideous green paint.

Staynumz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bullitt
I think he meant that he would never be able to afford anything other than a base model and he is pissed.

Not sure what you mean. A equally optioned GT is about the same price as a Bullitt, and comes with as few things the GT cannot get through options. Maybe you meant it differently?

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
It’ll have more of the 350 aero package. For those concerned, it WILL not be solely a body packaged with a couple tweaks like the Bullitt. The company kept true to the homemeage of the 68’. Like it’s replicas before of 01,08,09.... debadge GT with slightly more aggressive suspension and different wheels & calipers. It was cool throughout every generation they did. And it will not be the last. As I’ve alluded in some of my posts, the Mach 1 will be a beefed up NA engine putting out slightly more than 2020 gt350. The suspension will differ from previous models as the aim is to have a truer muscle car in the middle for enthusiasts. Your eco is for testing the waters, the GT is a sports car now, and the 500 is you’re high performance monster. The GT350 has outlived it’s purpose but with the virus, it’s messed up a few of the launch plans and announcements moving forth.

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
It’ll have more of the 350 aero package. For those concerned, it WILL not be solely a body packaged with a couple tweaks like the Bullitt. The company kept true to the homemeage of the 68’. Like it’s replicas before of 01,08,09.... debadge GT with slightly more aggressive suspension and different wheels & calipers. It was cool throughout every generation they did. And it will not be the last. As I’ve alluded in some of my posts, the Mach 1 will be a beefed up NA engine putting out slightly more than 2020 gt350. The suspension will differ from previous models as the aim is to have a truer muscle car in the middle for enthusiasts. Your eco is for testing the waters, the GT is a sports car now, and the 500 is you’re high performance monster. The GT350 has outlived it’s purpose but with the virus, it’s messed up a few of the launch plans and announcements moving forth.
Meh...outlived? Don’t think so. 350 may be replaced, but they won’t have the Mach 1 equal a 350, or even close for that matter. I’d put money on that.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Meh...outlived? Don’t think so. 350 may be replaced, but they won’t have the Mach 1 equal a 350, or even close for that matter. I’d put money on that.
Its outlived it’s product cycle for Ford going forth, Fact. It isn’t going to replace the gt350; fact. These are two platforms geared at slightly different markets.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
if it handled like a GT350 but had closer to 600 horse power
That will never happen. I'll put money on it. The MACH 1 will be the 'in between' GT and GT350 car. More closer to the GT. I mean you already have the PP1 / PP2 options. GT500 for at least one more year. I still think it'll mostly be a decor package. Just like all other mach 1's.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
If it's a ~530 hp 5.0 with some parts PP2, PP1, and GT350 aero, Magneride, and an A10, that'll be a sweet, quick ride. Just don't use Cup 2s. Use the MPS4S, but wider in front and back than PP1, but staggered unlike the PP2. Something like 275/35/R20 in front, and 295/35/R20 in the rear. I'd prefer not to have 305s all around.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

I don't think the bullitt had its own engine code.

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
So are you saying the new Mach 1 will have have more power and rev above 8250 RPM? I had a 2003 Mach 1. Loved it. I had a 662 HP 2014 GT500. Loved it. Then I bought a 2015 GT350... 526 HP and 8250 RPM N/A... Then I picked up my 2020 GT350R. Oh...my...GOD!!!! Carbon wheels, 2020 GT500 Suspension bits, AND EIGHT THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY ROTATIONS PER MINUTE!!!

Performance that feels like it goes on forever cannot be under praised...

I understand that the 500 is the new track monster, but the GT350/R of this Gen will be legendary. After all, who wouldn’t want a big block Ferrari motor?