Sponsored

2020 GT500 vs Redeye Drag Racing StangMode vs Mod2fame

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
The more I think about this the more mind blowing it becomes.

First my claims.1. The GT500 is faster on the stock tires, 2. The redeye is the faster stock power car. Not mph although it is that too at the moment, no I’m talking ET. So technically I should say the quicker car.

Fact one. Redeye on a tire has gone 10.22 at Atco.
Fact two. A redeye with the seats pulled and a tire has gone 10.10 at Atco.
Fact three. A gutted redeye on a drag pack has gone 9.87 on stock power at Atco.

Fact four. A GT500 has run consistently in the mid 10.50s at Atco with the seats pulled a tire and a res delete.

Fact five. The redeye is the faster stock power car. End of story. To argue otherwise is beyond silly and really what’s the big deal, GT500 will keep up very well on the strip and kick it badly on a road course. What VooDoo has been saying is simply side skirting the issue and refusing to give the redeye any ground at all. He called Hellcats junk so really it would be surprising if he didn’t hate on the car.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The more I think about this the more mind blowing it becomes.

First my claims.1. The GT500 is faster on the stock tires, 2. The redeye is the faster stock power car. Not mph although it is that too at the moment, no I’m talking ET. So technically I should say the quicker car.

Fact one. Redeye on a tire has gone 10.22 at Atco.
Fact two. A redeye with the seats pulled and a tire has gone 10.10 at Atco.
Fact three. A gutted redeye on a drag pack has gone 9.87 on stock power at Atco.

Fact four. A GT500 has run consistently in the mid 10.50s at Atco with the seats pulled a tire and a res delete.

Fact five. The redeye is the faster stock power car. End of story. To argue otherwise is beyond silly and really what’s the big deal, GT500 will keep up very well on the strip and kick it badly on a road course. What VooDoo has been saying is simply side skirting the issue and refusing to give the redeye any ground at all. He called Hellcats junk so really it would be surprising if he didn’t hate on the car.
so a modified redeye is faster than a stock gt500, got it.. a stock gt500 is faster than a stock redey, got it

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
So you didnt start those threads with yout name right there? Like i said, ill.let u be. If u dont understand e85, canned tune vs custom tuned, i have no desire to argue with another rock. Classic lover is dense enough for everyone
Yes those are both my threads with my name on them.
The first thread that was posted 2 years ago about doing research and asking questions from members on modding a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost.Killed that plan and sold the 2015 Ecoboost over 2years ago and bought a 2017 mustang GT.
The second post is Members Classifieds were I sold the 2015 Ecoboost.
Never used E85 but understand you need a aftemarket return fuel system,fuel pumps, injectors and a custom tune on a 2017 mustang like the one I own now.
I think I under stand the difference between a canned tune vs a custom tune since Jon Lund tuned a 2003 SVT Cobra of mine with a SCT TUNER before he even sold a NGAUGE.LOL
I am done because I know you do not like facts.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
so a modified redeye is faster than a stock gt500, got it.. a stock gt500 is faster than a stock redey, got it
Yes technically that’s correct, however it’s not quite that simple.

The GT500 comes with much better tires from the factory, plus they are wider. Put the cars on the same drag tire and the redeye is the winner. It would be like me saying I can run faster than you but all you have to do to beat me is put on different shoes. I’m not really the faster runner, I just have an advantage over you. Take that away by using the same tires and the redeye will win. Stock tire GT500 wins, not because the car is faster but because the tire is better. If both cars launch at their best and put all their power down the redeye will win every time.

Nothing more needs to be said, the GT500 is faster on the oem tire, the redeye is faster with a street legal tire swap. This is 100% documented fact.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Yes those are both my threads with my name on them.
The first thread that was posted 2 years ago about doing research and asking questions from members on modding a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost.Killed that plan and sold the 2015 Ecoboost over 2years ago and bought a 2017 mustang GT.
The second post is Members Classifieds were I sold the 2015 Ecoboost.
Never used E85 but understand you need a aftemarket return fuel system,fuel pumps, injectors and a custom tune on a 2017 mustang like the one I own now.
I think I under stand the difference between a canned tune vs a custom tune since Jon Lund tuned a 2003 SVT Cobra of mine with a SCT TUNER before he even sold a NGAUGE.LOL
I am done because I know you do not like facts.
To recap, im right, your the source of the " BS". Got it
Sponsored