Sponsored

2020 GT500 vs Redeye Drag Racing StangMode vs Mod2fame

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
interesting because he is wrong

care to elavorate with any proof you have ever drag raced a day in your life, what tracks, with what cars, some nostalgic photos to correlate perhaps.. you seem to know a lot of information that just isnt real. So entertain us with your experience
Here’s a novel idea, if you think someone is wrong offer evidence that shows how they are wrong.

Pick something I said in this thread and offer evidence that proves it wrong. You said I was 0 for 222 so really it should be easy.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
If you want to know, ask me.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
About Redeye vs GT500 that is.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Here’s a novel idea, if you think someone is wrong offer evidence that shows how they are wrong.

Pick something I said in this thread and offer evidence that proves it wrong. You said I was 0 for 222 so really it should be easy.
You are consistently incorrect, so i asked you to show us where/how u gained your "knowledge "

Just as I thought, you cant share how you gained it, because it doesnt exist chris..

Prove me wrong.. what cars have u raced, at what locations? Knowledge is gained by experience.. Its obvious that u have nothing of value to contribute, and its clear you are not as you say, and 100% a former banned troll, posting under a new name/IP

Hellcats fake superiority has been demolished

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are consistently incorrect, so i asked you to show us where/how u gained your "knowledge "

Just as I thought, you cant share how you gained it, because it doesnt exist chris..

Prove me wrong.. what cars have u raced, at what locations? Knowledge is gained by experience.. Its obvious that u have nothing of value to contribute, and its clear you are not as you say, and 100% a former banned troll, posting under a new name/IP

So you can’t show how I’m wrong, but it’s clear I’m a former banned troll? Hahahahahaha. Excuse me but it’s too big a dose of irony for this early in the day.

I have never been a member of this forum before. You are the one who is consistently incorrect, by making claims you have zero evidence to back up.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
So you can’t show how I’m wrong, but it’s clear I’m a former banned troll? Hahahahahaha. Excuse me but it’s too big a dose of irony for this early in the day.

I have never been a member of this forum before. You are the one who is consistently incorrect, by making claims you have zero evidence to back up.
The videos posted here already explained how u are wrong. U keep ssying adding a resl.driver and drag radials.. but the car here hasa driver and drag radials, and i asked u to show me what part of those slips leave what amount of room for improvement on a stock car, and show that u are going to drop.7et and gain 7 mph for the redeye, and not also benefit the gt500 on the same day/same time

You cant, because it wont happen, you would know this if u had realworld experience

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The videos posted here already explained how u are wrong. U keep ssying adding a resl.driver and drag radials.. but the car here hasa driver and drag radials, and i asked u to show me what part of those slips leave what amount of room for improvement on a stock car, and show that u are going to drop.7et and gain 7 mph for the redeye, and not also benefit the gt500 on the same day/same time

You cant, because it wont happen, you would know this if u had realworld experience
Really?

Same track same day. Stangmode with seats pulled is still in the 10.5s in Atco air. Please explain how the gt500 is faster same track same day. M2Fs car in the rematch video had 262 gears, a poor driver and the car was lowered. You still have not offered any evidence to prove me wrong.

aLsu3_wRS78y8u8U4kGkAgv4Jt9Ppp4Xu6mUvwDauOfKCZrn5yqQGser8qkbf1G3Vo2oY7gBC5Hm=s1600-nd.jpg

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
improvement on a stock car, and show that u are going to drop.7et and gain 7 mph for the redeye, and not also benefit the gt500 on the same day/same time
Something else he's not considering. The GT500 would benefit MORE further up the track(beyond 60feet) with the traction of a DR simply because the GT500 is making much more power at the big end and still spinning more than the Redeye. It's applying full power and torque there because of the higher revving engine and instantaneous application of both through the DCT.....In other words that big end gappening would get even worse for the Redeye.....The fact that he doesn't understand DR's benefit doesn't end at the starting line or even 60foot shows he's trolling or has never drag raced. My clunky 2009 GT500 with barely 600whp still spins midway through 3rd with some fairly sticky Nitto triple 5 street tires in 315x20....I'm pretty sure when you ran your car down the strip you were still incurring some spin at the half or close to it?

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Do people "still" watch these kinds of videos?!?!?!

giphy.gif

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0

What drag cars have you raced?
Do you work on your cars or pay performance shops to mod your cars like Stangmode?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Faster is not necessarily quicker! There is a difference between faster and quicker. A car like the GT 500 could be faster "mph" but still not be as quick "ET" as a redeye depending on tire. Stock power, stock tire, stock wieght and or any of the above will alter the whole faster/quicker debate. Personally I believe the GT 500 trumps the redeye because it is arguably as good on the strip and spanks it on the track! If your a dodge guy go ahead and buy the redeye but if your a performance enthusiast then the GT 500 is the car to get!
Sponsored