//CSWC// The CS21 - Forged Goodness for your GT350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
We're exploring the ideas of additional finishes, and would invite any opinions on it! We've had people suggest black/black-brushed and bronze, which are both really popular finishes. Here are some renderings we did to show what those finishes might look like!
CSWC_GT350R_BronzeCS21_LowRes.jpg
CSWC_GT350R_BlackCS21_small.jpg
Very interested in these wheels. I was out in Vegas last summer (July) and asked about these but no one could provide more info or even have one on display. This was extremely disappointing as I would have made a purchase and had them shipped. I would be curious as to what color options are available now? I own a Avalanche Grey '17. I like the design and the fact you can switch over the stock tires and sensors. I wonder how the bronze would look on Ava Grey? Any chance you could provide a photo shop of this combo?
Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Some of the pics I have seen of these rins (and other brands) in the plain old aluminum or raw finished have looked AWESOME on the Avalanche color

Try matching up to Ford Performance "blue jeans" blue with white.... that's a mind boggling thing to picture what will look right

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Completely understand. As the guy that does the renderings around here, I can say that the smoked tint finish is almost impossible to recreate digitally. Luckily I was able to capture a few shots of them on Gary Patterson's GT350R recently. Hopefully this helps!
CS21_Tinted_Patterson350_1_small.jpg
CS21_Tinted_Patterson350_2_small.jpg
Those are nice wheels. The distant shots don't really give you a feel/close up look a buyer would want. I love Signature wheels but I can't spend $4-5k on just wheels as my wallet does not go that far but I can stretch it possibly for these.

And do you sell the new lug nuts required for these?

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Right. I buy my kids used Toyota's to get to school, decent cars with 70k miles for the price some people ask for rims

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Very interested in these wheels. I was out in Vegas last summer (July) and asked about these but no one could provide more info or even have one on display. This was extremely disappointing as I would have made a purchase and had them shipped. I would be curious as to what color options are available now? I own a Avalanche Grey '17. I like the design and the fact you can switch over the stock tires and sensors. I wonder how the bronze would look on Ava Grey? Any chance you could provide a photo shop of this combo?
We're sorry to hear no one was able to help you out. Where did you ask about these wheels?

Currently we don't offer these wheels in a bronze finish, but it's definitely been discussed as a future finish option. That's not to say a customer couldn't have them refinished, but it is a bit of a job to do have it done.

Those are nice wheels. The distant shots don't really give you a feel/close up look a buyer would want. I love Signature wheels but I can't spend $4-5k on just wheels as my wallet does not go that far but I can stretch it possibly for these.

And do you sell the new lug nuts required for these?
Glad to hear you like them! We're happy to be able to offer them at what we think is a reasonable price for an actual forged wheel. Due to the wide variety of wheel styles and lug nuts out there, we don't sell lugs for these wheels. We do recommend a conical seat, thin-walled lug nut for these.

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Great.. just when I had gotten to the point of deciding not to go aftermarket.. here you show the smoke tinted finish..... :headbang::crackup:

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
If they didnt say GT350 on them iId pick up a set, but with that and no weight listed kinda kills it.
I don't mind the "gt350" embossing...its the fact that all retailers claim they only fit the gt350..love the smoke tinted version but must be some serious offset issues for other s550 mustangs

Rubyredwash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I don't mind the "gt350" embossing...its the fact that all retailers claim they only fit the gt350..love the smoke tinted version but must be some serious offset issues for other s550 mustangs
Well...technically that's correct. The 10.5 front is too wide for the standard S550.

Yoops Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350, 2008 Porsche GT3, 2002 BMW M5, 1988 BMW M5, 1985 Alpina B7 Turbo, 2003 LAndRover Discovery 2 Trek Edition #5
sweet wheels - would love to have them in flat or gloss black !!!

Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Well...technically that's correct. The 10.5 front is too wide for the standard S550.
I'm not sure.... but I think they make the same one more or less but has a different model name for the standard GT etc ......but I probably am wrong about that

lexxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
will they work with GT350 Brembo brakes kit on a regular GT?

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
will they work with GT350 Brembo brakes kit on a regular GT?
I believe the gt350 has a bit wider front fender wheelwell..? So no rubbing issues there now brakes not sure....but like gt30fan says Shelby offers a similar wheel for standard s550s...I just like the extra detail that this wheel has though.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The CS21 wheels appear to have the same offsets at the OEM GT350 wheels, so based on the size and offset, they should fit an S550 with no problems. There have been many members on this site that have installed GT350 take off wheels and tires on their S550 with no reported issues. Heck, it seems pretty easy to fit 19x11 wheels on the front of S550's now a days.

I really like these wheels. If these wheels didn't have the "GT350" lettering on them, I would consider buying a set and see if they fit. (The Shelby American is only about a 20 minute drive from my house.) I would almost bet money they would fit with no issues, almost! I know they make the CS5 for the S550, but would prefer a 19x10 or 10.5 front wheel instead of a 19x9.5.

Doug
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.