Sponsored

9.1 at 154 New 2020 gt500.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
I don’t know the mod list on this car but he cut a 1.47 60 ft. Very impressed with the time, knocking on the door of 8 sec passes. Car is making 1,100 whp, so well over 1,200 hp at the crank.

Sponsored

Last edited:

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
Lots of mods and great performance but I’m still skeptical of that shifting.
The first pass showed 9.5 and what looked like a pause in the shift, then next pass 9.1 without the shift delay (but less video footage). Attempt to back up the 9.1 was an aborted pass after missing the 2-3 shift.
So, still working on the DCT, but once that’s done, come get that 8s pass.
-J

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Im highly impressed by the time, but not the amount of work needed to get there.

We know its a max potential hp build (stock blower+porting).
And its severely stripped out.
15" bias ply setup
What we dont know is how small and which setup brakes were used.
At that point its more EcoBoost than gt500, and id agree with a lot of the early trolls here, better off buying a 5.0 GT.

My days of driving around a tincan interior, base level braking car, strictly for a 1/4mile are long over, and certainly not in view of many spending $80k+ on a brand new car

I understand as tcm control becomes available, more stock weight stock brake setups will go faster.
Ill be a lot more impressed when a streetable gt500 hits those #'s

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Im highly impressed by the time, but not the amount of work needed to get there.

We know its a max potential hp build (stock blower+porting).
And its severely stripped out.
15" bias ply setup
What we dont know is how small and which setup brakes were used.
At that point its more EcoBoost than gt500, and id agree with a lot of the early trolls here, better off buying a 5.0 GT.

My days of driving around a tincan interior, base level braking car, strictly for a 1/4mile are long over, and certainly not in view of many spending $80k+ on a brand new car

I understand as tcm control becomes available, more stock weight stock brake setups will go faster.
Ill be a lot more impressed when a streetable gt500 hits those #'s
Exactly what I was thinking. I didn't spend 80+k to strip a car down and runs low 9's. I want a full weight street/track monster. Whipple's 5.0 will run faster for half the price. In my eyes they ruined the car Ford built. I'm all for more power but I'm not stripping the car changing brakes and all the other stuff.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Exactly what I was thinking. I didn't spend 80+k to strip a car down and runs low 9's. I want a full weight street/track monster. Whipple's 5.0 will run faster for half the price. In my eyes they ruined the car Ford built. I'm all for more power but I'm not stripping the car changing brakes and all the other stuff.
Honestly way more impressed with their 9.5/152 and a basic seat removal than i am with 9.1/154 and race kar'd lol

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
You can buy a base 5.0 for $33K out the door. Imagine how many mods you can do for $47K...

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I love the Drag Package Look and that would be my first mod along with a tune if I wanted to take a ShelbyGt to the drag way.I have Weld Racing Wheels and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on my 2017 Whipple Mustang and it drives just like factory stock.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Factory 2017 Mustangs are that bad?

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not going to click on the video because of the icon. But I saw this car's run this morning on Lund's page. Interesting that cuckmode is reporting on this car as it is tuned by Lund racing who he has talked MAD shit about in the past. This car is Evo Performance's car that Lund and Lethal have supplied juice to. As far as the transmission goes, there has been ZERO tuning to the trans because TCM access hasn't been found. As in the car from the factory is controlling what is going on with the shifting. So be careful as to what you say about who's tuning this or this part is doing that. The factory control system is still working the trans.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'm not going to click on the video because of the icon. But I saw this car's run this morning on Lund's page. Interesting that cuckmode is reporting on this car as it is tuned by Lund racing who he has talked MAD shit about in the past. This car is Evo Performance's car that Lund and Lethal have supplied juice to. As far as the transmission goes, there has been ZERO tuning to the trans because TCM access hasn't been found. As in the car from the factory is controlling what is going on with the shifting. So be careful as to what you say about who's tuning this or this part is doing that. The factory control system is still working the trans.
i dont see what your referencing, we all stated no tcm control yet. just lots of boost and juice. congrats to anyone that wants to do that to a gt500, i think the market there will be exremely small, if any. good for advertising, sure, relevent? i dont see it

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
i dont see what your referencing, we all stated no tcm control yet. just lots of boost and juice. congrats to anyone that wants to do that to a gt500, i think the market there will be exremely small, if any. good for advertising, sure, relevent? i dont see it
I should have clarified, for those who aren't going to read.

And yes this is good for Lund. Because they have been the pioneers. No one swings more nutsack with 2020 GT500's than Lund. And that's what I mean. There are those who have talked down on Lund BAD but ever since Lund has been killing it with the GT500, these so called experts like cuckmode now can't shit talk otherwise they won't be up on the latest and greatest and won't generate views.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I don't like it either but...idk, whatever. It's not my money I guess.
Sponsored