Sponsored

Have any of you received any cool gifts/items with your Bullitt purchase from Ford/Dealership?

AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I didn’t, but have any of you? I love the car but the purchasing experience could be better. For comparison I leased a Mazda 3 that came with Mazda tote bags, stickers, pens, etc. While these items are relatively worthless, it was nice to receive them. How do you all feel about this?
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I didn’t, but have any of you? I love the car but the purchasing experience could be better. For comparison I leased a Mazda 3 that came with Mazda tote bags, stickers, pens, etc. While these items are relatively worthless, it was nice to receive them. How do you all feel about this?
Just wondering, did those items come from Mazda come from Mazda directly of from the dealer?

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
The only thing I received was what I asked for, that was the Bullitt posters that were created for this car. I also got the Mustang brochures for 2019 that includes the Bullitt in those pages.
Yes Ford could do a better job of marketing these "special cars".
Years ago (early 80s) they would give you Personalized Initials that you could attach to the car.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Didn't receive anything, that's a good point a Bullitt duffell bag or a plaque or anything Bullitt related special to the car would be really cool to receive upon purchase. Like imagine a little owner's briefcase you open up and it has a plaque of authenticity and a DVD/Bluray of the movie Bullitt.

Sponsored

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt (3033); 2018 Navigator; ++++
The 2012 and 13 Boss 302 owners also received a special owners kit; not sure of exact numbers but I think there were at least 7500 regular boss 302s and 1500 Laguna Seca’s. Not really any difference in production numbers compared to the Bullitt production. Makes you think the ford bean counters, for some reason, don’t equate the “limited” Bullitt to other limited vehicles.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The 2012 and 13 Boss 302 owners also received a special owners kit; not sure of exact numbers but I think there were at least 7500 regular boss 302s and 1500 Laguna Seca’s. Not really any difference in production numbers compared to the Bullitt production. Makes you think the ford bean counters, for some reason, don’t equate the “limited” Bullitt to other limited vehicles.

Solid point. Yes even though I love my Bullitt can definitely chalk this up to the fact that Ford management believes Bullitt is just a marketing ploy and not truly a special vehicle.

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt (3033); 2018 Navigator; ++++

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Also, on Ford show parts

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...92205&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6962

You can order a certificate for your 01 or 08/09 Bullitt but not available for the 19. Maybe once all production is done and numbers are finalized, it’ll be available. Not likely, as you say it was a marketing gimmick, and now Ford has moved on to the GT500.

If they do it for the 19's I'll get one of those.

You would think since this was the 50th anniversary of the movie Bullitt and they found the original car that this edition of the Bullitt would warrant some sort of special release/owner's kit. A little case with the plaque and copy of the movie would of been cool but I guess some people would consider that tacky. Like you said on to the next.

Sponsored

MadKaw

Meat Puppet
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brand-X
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt Highland Green

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
That was on my window sticker as a $395 upcharge...
Hmmm... I still have my window sticker and it wasn’t there. My invoice doesn’t have it included either and made sure of it. I asked my buddy at the dealership and he told me, they forgot to include it in the price and to not worry about it. Consider it an early birthday present. :rockon: I couldn’t do that to him so I took him out for a steak dinner.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I got a BULLITT car cover for free. Does that count?
in my negotiations with the sales guy, I asked for a car cover, which was granted, but I have yet to actually get it.3 months is enough time, I think i'll go down to the dealership tomorrow and ask about it.

OP
OP
AceS550

AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My window sticker included the $395 car cover but I didn’t receive it until I noticed it wasn’t there and asked for it a few days later :crazy:
Sponsored