S550 Mustang in Fast & Furious 9

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
WW84 is coming out in a few months. Looks like her boyfriend is back from the dead too. Doesn't anybody die and stay dead in movies anymore?
I think Steve Trevor's return is going to be directly tied with some sort of manipulation by Pedro Pascal's character in that film and Wonder Woman is going to have to suffer through losing him again in this film in order to do the right thing and destroy whatever it is that brought him back.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I think Steve Trevor's return is going to be directly tied with some sort of manipulation by Pedro Pascal's character in that film and Wonder Woman is going to have to suffer through losing him again in this film in order to do the right thing and destroy whatever it is that brought him back.
At least it'll be a new plot idea.....sarcasm

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
At least it'll be a new plot idea.....sarcasm
If I hadn't seen it 35 times before I wouldn't have been able to estimate the plotline so well. There are only so many ideas that Hollywood seems to be capable of using for their major motion pictures.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
If I hadn't seen it 35 times before I wouldn't have been able to estimate the plotline so well. There are only so many ideas that Hollywood seems to be capable of using for their major motion pictures.
And as time goes by, they use less and less of them lol

I wonder if Han comes back because time travel...maybe they fight threw a bunch of crazy tornados...Carmagedonatos!!! RIP Tara Ried's face

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
And as time goes by, they use less and less of them lol

I wonder if Han comes back because time travel...maybe they fight threw a bunch of crazy tornados...Carmagedonatos!!! RIP Tara Ried's face
I still want this to be the movie that ends it all. I want to see them one by one in the final crazy chase scene to try incredibly daring stunts due to their over-confidence only to have every single one of them fail and watch them go plummeting into the ocean/cliffside/active volcano as lady luck finally runs out on their ridiculous actions. If played for laughs this could be a hilarious movie sort of like how The Other Guys did it.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I still want this to be the movie that ends it all. I want to see them one by one in the final crazy chase scene to try incredibly daring stunts due to their over-confidence only to have every single one of them fail and watch them go plummeting into the ocean/cliffside/active volcano as lady luck finally runs out on their ridiculous actions. If played for laughs this could be a hilarious movie sort of like how The Other Guys did it.

One of my favorites hahah
Sponsored