S550 Mustang in Fast & Furious 9

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yeah one of the Fisher man on the dock was an actual touge racer from the 70s, dominant racer in the 80s and 90s and drove some of the huge name cars in the JGTC and LeMans (I think he finished 1st or 2nd overall in LeMans one year) and was THE pro drifter who had the actual nickname of Drift King for introducing drifting as an official sport. Not sure what he's into now but yeah he's done a lot in racing lol
You're talking about Keichi Tsuchiya, also famous for being the main presenter in the Japanese Best Motoring videos as well as a D1 Grand Prix drift judge.

He's the one on the right.

6gjvi369vyd41.jpg
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I love how dumb and over the top they've gotten. I can't wait to see the shenanigans they get to this time. I'm also hoping for a hard reset, back to street racing reboot. Maybe when Mia and Brian's kid grows up (the character obviously), they'll do a spin-off with a younger cast.
Exactly!! Movies aren't supposed to be super realistic, those are called documentaries. Wish they would have left the Han reveal to the movie but it's also not that big of deal. Can't wait to see how he survived. Maybe Wonder Woman will make an appearance too. Also curious how they'll explain Brian not being there when Mia is, he'd never let her visit Dom without him, their bros too. And I LOVE where you're going with the reboot!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
He was probably hiding from the Yakuza. I also think Gal Gadot is to pricey now for a franchise that has to pay Vin Diesel, The Rock, and Jason Statham. Can't be giving your female cast members paychecks commensurate to their role in the film now can we:crazy:?
True, they'll just pull from MMA/WWE chicks as needs per normal. I'm usually fine with that too.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I actually like Gina Carano, especially in Deadpool.
Oh Gina....that's my #1 there. Been drooling over her since Strike Force. She was the only reason for watching American Gladiators too.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Totally agree, after 5 it's like a really bad knock-off of itself. I can't remember which it was (7 or 8?) but I left the movie theater when they were in the artic chasing a submarine. On a side note: I won't even watch Hobbs and Shaw
LOL I think that it was is starting to turn me off of them. They used to be a crew that highjacks trucks....now they can take on cyber terrorists and nuclear submarines

Exactly!! Movies aren't supposed to be super realistic, those are called documentaries. Wish they would have left the Han reveal to the movie but it's also not that big of deal. Can't wait to see how he survived. Maybe Wonder Woman will make an appearance too. Also curious how they'll explain Brian not being there when Mia is, he'd never let her visit Dom without him, their bros too. And I LOVE where you're going with the reboot!
I know they aren't supposed to be realistic but there is over the top stuff and then there is cartoonish level of stuff. Fast has been going into the cartoonish level for the last few movies

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Just think of how many people are now trying to get a rope caught on their wheel and go swinging...Darwin is great.

3ZERO3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
LOL I think that it was is starting to turn me off of them. They used to be a crew that highjacks trucks....now they can take on cyber terrorists and nuclear submarines

I know they aren't supposed to be realistic but there is over the top stuff and then there is cartoonish level of stuff. Fast has been going into the cartoonish level for the last few movies
I miss the day's when they had to steal DVD players and TV's to fund race wars. As silly as the first one was, I could really relate to it as I graduated high school the year it came out and was really into street cars. I remember watching the second one where they jump a car onto a moving boat thinking this is the most unbelievable crap I had seen. Little did I know....

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I miss the day's when they had to steal DVD players and TV's to fund race wars. As silly as the first one was, I could really relate to it as I graduated high school the year it came out and was really into street cars. I remember watching the second one where they jump a car onto a moving boat thinking this is the most unbelievable crap I had seen. Little did I know....
Yep.

I think where it really lost me, was the Mustang being an anchor that stopped a tank....or the flying Charger that put a bag of grenades on a helicopter....or the 6 cars with harpoons in Doms car and he still broke free

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Yep.

I think where it really lost me, was the Mustang being an anchor that stopped a tank....or the flying Charger that put a bag of grenades on a helicopter....or the 6 cars with harpoons in Doms car and he still broke free
And "the crew" were guessing his HP based on tire spin hahahahaha. I knew from the very first movie when the semi truck trailer changed from tandem axle to a single axle with a riser the next frame so the civic could go under it what kind of train I was boarding. Never would have guessed it would lead to Lambos on ice and ripping cement benches off walls but I'm more than happy it did!!

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
You're talking about Keichi Tsuchiya, also famous for being the main presenter in the Japanese Best Motoring videos as well as a D1 Grand Prix drift judge.

He's the one on the right.

6gjvi369vyd41.jpg
He actually stepped into a few scenes behind the wheel as did Tanner who drove the 350z. DK helped with several stunts/scenes as well to help make it more authentic. Which It did imo accomplish. It’s too bad the story line wasn’t as good as some of the scenes. They should have focused more about the drift than about a hs kids vs the yakuza. But this is coming from purist.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Wonder Woman ... :inlove:

WD :like:
WW84 is coming out in a few months. Looks like her boyfriend is back from the dead too. Doesn't anybody die and stay dead in movies anymore?

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
i don't understand why so many people complain about this movies being so ridiculous and not paying attention to the fact that Hector is going to be running 3 honda civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
i don't understand why so many people complain about this movies being so ridiculous and not paying attention to the fact that Hector is going to be running 3 honda civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS.
Hahaha so much yes!!
Sponsored