Sponsored

2021 Mustang Refresh Spied!

jcl78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium / PP1 / MT-82
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't see it mentioned, they are rocking the EU fat side mirrors as well. Talk about an eyesore. Yes, better for visibility, but ugh.
Sponsored

coolt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT White PP1 A10 Magnaride
To quote Pete Townshend: "Meet the new Boss same as the old Boss."

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just me.............or are those a/c vents ever so slightly different?

First shot, they appear to be covered the usual interior camo.............second shot, you can see the circular vents, but they appear to sit higher than in the current car and seem to protrude more?
Interior spied 4.jpg
Interior spied 3.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
It really seems like they protrude more. I wouldn't be surprised if they add a way bigger touchscreen with SYNC4.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
It’s a complete Euro model proto... it has all of the exterior Euro parts and cues...

Maybe like the US Bullitt, the Euro will have their own feature model... it’s gonna be the Bond 007 model, complete with seat ejectors, smoke screen, machine guns, hot models to flank the sides and interior etc...

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Just me.............or are those a/c vents ever so slightly different?
Camaro-envy. With any luck they got rid of that ribbed "shelf". Gauges off to the side really aren't useful. They are out of driver sight-line and if not angled at the driver, even less so. The Camaro's been doing HUDs for years now. Ford really needs to work on it's human factors and not just blindly copy Subaru or design abortions from Tesla.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
shark fin antenna. looks like sync is being overhauled?

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
amk91, You must be new here with your 165 posts.
I would NEVER doubt anything that "thePill" says.

Good to see him back here. He always comes around when new model talk bubbles up.
???? Says a lot about you, because the fact I don't live on this website, has nothing to do with my knowledge of the product nor prior Mustang generations. Everyone is welcome here and their posts' are open to critique as well.

I vividly remember what I read back then during most of 2013 and cringed at posts multiple times from certain users (that weren't logical or based in reality), which was rightly proven inaccurate as further details became public towards the end of 2013. I politely didn't call out those people for that, when I could've as a means of keeping everything straight and nothing deviating.

So if you want to talk about post count and rely on that as a measure, it again says a lot about you doesn't it? Pay attention (I signed up a long time ago). There is plenty to doubt about what someone says, when what they are stating does not make sense or is very contradictory and has to be taken with a pouch of salt. Or just partisan cheap shots.

I generally have nothing much to say here either, unless it concerns major changes of interest to me or ordering process.

Unlike some people, I just don't put blinders on and I care about anything I'm reading/saying being credible to the next guy or gal and not some BS. I have contributed a great deal in the past on my own to this website and work very hard to keep everything I state as credible, when it doesn't involve personal matters such as ordering/purchasing.

I am well within my right to disagree with anything that seems dubious and feels repetitive. There are things I heard about the S550 way back when, that people bought hook, line, and sinker because of "who" was saying it and turned out to be exaggerated or totally wrong.

Keep that in mind next time you want to claim someone's subdued post count refers to them being essentially uninformed and "new" around here. You got that one wrong entirely for some reason.

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I really hope they go back to the single pipes for the GT. The quad pipes are kind of gimmicky
It’s only “gimmicky” if you don’t have active exhaust. That extra pipe is what’s exposed when the valve opens.
Cheers,

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Looks like they finally paint the rear calipers?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OK...there was me doubting the facelift existed.....I'd resigned myself to the fact it was just changes for the Mach 1.

However.....this is possibly the mildest facelift in Mustang history! OK, things could change but, right now, its effectively a new front and possibly rear bumper. If S650 wasn't coming for the '23MY, I'd be concerned this wouldn't be enough.....but this might be just enough to keep interest going for 2 years.

:)
They'll do one or two key things, maybe inside to give excitement. Maybe the glass roof comes back then.

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
I literally read none of that. LOL!

???? Says a lot about you, because the fact I don't live on this website, has nothing to do with my knowledge of the product nor prior Mustang generations. Everyone is welcome here and their posts' are open to critique as well.

I vividly remember what I read back then during most of 2013 and cringed at posts multiple times from certain users (that weren't logical or based in reality), which was rightly proven inaccurate as further details became public towards the end of 2013. I politely didn't call out those people for that, when I could've as a means of keeping everything straight and nothing deviating.

So if you want to talk about post count and rely on that as a measure, it again says a lot about you doesn't it? Pay attention (I signed up a long time ago). There is plenty to doubt about what someone says, when what they are stating does not make sense or is very contradictory and has to be taken with a pouch of salt. Or just partisan cheap shots.

I generally have nothing much to say here either, unless it concerns major changes of interest to me or ordering process.

Unlike some people, I just don't put blinders on and I care about anything I'm reading/saying being credible to the next guy or gal and not some BS. I have contributed a great deal in the past on my own to this website and work very hard to keep everything I state as credible, when it doesn't involve personal matters such as ordering/purchasing.

I am well within my right to disagree with anything that seems dubious and feels repetitive. There are things I heard about the S550 way back when, that people bought hook, line, and sinker because of "who" was saying it and turned out to be exaggerated or totally wrong.

Keep that in mind next time you want to claim someone's subdued post count refers to them being essentially uninformed and "new" around here. You got that one wrong entirely for some reason.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@MikeyV Not shocking, as basic reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Judging by your profile, you don't even own a 6th generation, to be pestering anyone else who does and just doesn't come here religiously, because we're out enjoying life and our car instead.

I am too busy to log in 365 days a year, 7 years straight and suck up everything posted here as the holy grail. When I do log in, I easily see through most BS, which clearly you are unable to. Good for you kiddo with that dumb logic, as I'm not shooting for a million posts on here (somehow important to you).

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sync 4 is coming across the board for '21MY Ford :like:
Interesting, I always thought they would save Sync 3.4/4 for the S650, but it does make sense for an iconic product like the Mustang to get it now.
Sponsored