Sponsored

2018-2019 Ford Mustang STO-N-SHO Performance Pack Removable License Plate Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2018-2019 Ford Mustang STO-N-SHO Performance Pack Removable License Plate Bracket

https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/ite...ormance-pack-removable-license-plate-bracket/

(This STO-N-SHO does NOT fit on 50th Anniversary Edition)

Never get a ticket for not having a front license plate again! Simply STO your front license plate when you want to SHO the beauty of your modern muscle, high performance or luxury car. Then slip your license plate back on when you're ready to roll.

Big Mike’s Performance Parts’ STO N SHO™ is a patented two-piece quick release front license plate bracket consisting of a front license plate holder and a base mounting plate.

• Never requires holes to be drilled into the front of your bumper
  • Made to fit your car, which means the base plate is virtually undetectable
  • Take off and put back on in seconds
The STO N SHO™ quick release front license plate bracket is manufactured in the USA using quality materials and parts.

• Constructed of 5052 and 6061 aluminum
  • Welded and anodized black
  • Built to last and comes with a limited lifetime warranty
This Big Mike’s Performance Parts’ STO N SHO™ requires 1 hole to be drilled on the underside of the vehicle for installation. This hole is not visible, and in no way, detract from the look of your car.

• 2018-2019 Ford Mustang GT with performance pack ONLY
  • 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
  • 2019 Ford Mustang California Special
All parts required for installation included, however, tools are required.

*Actual bracket may vary from picture based on the model

RPI Designs keeps the 2018-2019 Ford Mustang STO-N-SHO detachable front license plate bracket in stock, so you order today and we ship today. Be sure to check out our 2015 Ford Mustang Anniversary model STO-N-SHO to the right side of the screen.

2018-2019-ford-mustang-sto-n-sho-performance-pack-removable-license-plate-bracket-1.jpg

2018-2019-ford-mustang-sto-n-sho-performance-pack-removable-license-plate-bracket-2.jpg

2018-2019-ford-mustang-sto-n-sho-performance-pack-removable-license-plate-bracket-3.jpg
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
******* EDIT********* i see the code at the bottom of your post. Just ordered one. Thanks!

I had one on my 15' GT buy lost the part that holds the license plate. I was just thinking this past weekend of looking it up to reorder one for my 18' GT because i need a front plate because i recently move to WI and they require a plate and definitely did not want to drill into the front bumper cover.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
******* EDIT********* i see the code at the bottom of your post. Just ordered one. Thanks!

I had one on my 15' GT buy lost the part that holds the license plate. I was just thinking this past weekend of looking it up to reorder one for my 18' GT because i need a front plate because i recently move to WI and they require a plate and definitely did not want to drill into the front bumper cover.
Thank you for your order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.