So-Cal GT350/R Owners: Where are you?

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Whats up lightrules? Spoke to you a while back right after I got my 19 R delivered from Texas, I'm in Cypress. My schedule is always in flux but I'm down to try to set something up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Whats up lightrules? Spoke to you a while back right after I got my 19 R delivered from Texas, I'm in Cypress. My schedule is always in flux but I'm down to try to set something up.
What's up man, good to have you chime in. Hope you're enjoying the R.

So let me throw this out and see where it goes: Anyone want to get lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Brea Mall next Saturday Jan 11th? Trying to see if this might be a compromise location for as many as possible. Maybe it could be the start of something more regular (e.g., food, drives, cars & coffee, etc). Maybe we could all park together and ensure no door dings :wink:

Just chime in, any kind of Shelby owners welcome...

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor

So let me throw this out and see where it goes: Anyone want to get lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Brea Mall next Saturday Jan 11th? Trying to see if this might be a compromise location for as many as possible. Maybe it could be the start of something more regular (e.g., food, drives, cars & coffee, etc). Maybe we could all park together and ensure no door dings :wink:

I think my next available Saturday is going to be the 25th if we can get a group together, I'm fine the CPK in Brea. A quick run through Carbon Canyon may be in order, its a short run but kinda fun.

17R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Vehicle(s)
17gt350r etc
I'd be game. Another consideration would be a run up Angeles Crest and stopping/having lunch at Newcombs. But with this weather, snow may have parts of it closed.
Newcombs Ranch is a fun breakfast run done it a few times.

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R

I think my next available Saturday is going to be the 25th if we can get a group together, I'm fine the CPK in Brea. A quick run through Carbon Canyon may be in order, its a short run but kinda fun.
Saturdays are usually best for me due to work and family arrangements. I'm free on the 11th for lunch and Brea Mall works for me. Weekend of the 25th is a no go for me unfortunately. What about 1/18 or 2/1?

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Saturdays are usually best for me due to work and family arrangements. I'm free on the 11th for lunch and Brea Mall works for me. Weekend of the 25th is a no go for me unfortunately. What about 1/18 or 2/1?
25th also does not work for me. 11th is good, 18th I won't know until that morning 9 a.m. because my wife is on call for work and I have the kids if she goes in, and 2/1 is no go.

any others want to chime in...

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alfredo
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

Would anyone be interested in cruising down to South OC cars & coffee on the 11th...then lunch afterwards?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alfredo
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I have IG but a rarely post. I only drive my car on weekends but I might have seen your car drive along La Mirada Blvd. Is it the battleship gray color with no stripes?
Mine is gray but with black stripes. I have only ever seen one other GT350 around town.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Would anyone be interested in cruising down to South OC cars & coffee on the 11th...then lunch afterwards?
currently available for that day but unsure if i want to make that 1 hr trek down there. any others want to do this suggestion of South OC C&C and lunch?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alfredo
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
currently available for that day but unsure if i want to make that 1 hr trek down there. any others want to do this suggestion of South OC C&C and lunch?
40 miles from the Brea Mall to the San Clemente Outlets. Would be less than an hour drive on a Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
40 miles from the Brea Mall to the San Clemente Outlets. Would be less than an hour drive on a Saturday morning.
except getting to the brea mall is about 20-25 mins for me too.

anyway, tomorrow is coming fast. any others want to meet up? CPK Brea lunch? Or san clemente C&C + lunch? Or something else?

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R
Have to take care of something tomorrow in the late morning so timing wont be on my side to make C&C and possibly lunch as well (likely eating on the go). I'll be free in the afternoon but I think it's good for at least some of you to meet up to get things going. I'm in on the next one, just name the time and place.

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
I'm in South Pasadena and would love to get something together for us SGV folks. As of yesterday, ACH was still closed at Snowcrest. But, something soon!

Have to take care of something tomorrow in the late morning so timing wont be on my side to make C&C and possibly lunch as well (likely eating on the go). I'll be free in the afternoon but I think it's good for at least some of you to meet up to get things going. I'm in on the next one, just name the time and place.

rjcruise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP, 1989 Foxbody track car, 1966 Fastback, 2005 BMW E46 ZHP
Hey Fellas,
Definitely still interested but I won't be able to make tomorrow. Some guys at work are getting into the car scene and we are meeting over at Corona Cars and Coffee. Not nearly as big as San Clemente but it is a little more local.

RJ

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Fellas,
Definitely still interested but I won't be able to make tomorrow. Some guys at work are getting into the car scene and we are meeting over at Corona Cars and Coffee. Not nearly as big as San Clemente but it is a little more local.
is that the one at saleen? i've been there a couple times. small crowd relative to other C&C's but good time. that one starts at 7am i think...painful!
Sponsored