bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Mostly all you do on the forums is talk shit. You are the creepy guy saying hey look at my buddy’s hot wife or girl friend and then does the red neck chuckle.

Considering I’ve never drag raced before and my ZLE is a bone stock M6 I’ll defer to you for the drag race. I think it is pretty obvious I’d lose that one.

If I had the time I’d love to trailer the car out somewhere and road race for fun. Who knows I might get lucky against him.
Well since you can’t back up a word of your magazine racing. And all you have are jokes or insults. I’d think You’d take a hint and just go away. But that’s not going to happen is it? I don’t talk shit. I state fact. Thats why guys like you don’t like me. And the fact is your on a Mustang forum talkin shit. I’m trying to help you prove your point. Chevys are superior. All I ask is you prove it. This is the part where you say something else stupid. Maybe mention what you think I can afford? And then make some more excuses.
Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Well since you can’t back up a word of your magazine racing. And all you have are jokes or insults. I’d think You’d take a hint and just go away. But that’s not going to happen is it? I don’t talk shit. I state fact. Thats why guys like you don’t like me. And the fact is your on a Mustang forum talkin shit. I’m trying to help you prove your point. Chevys are superior. All I ask is you prove it. This is the part where you say something else stupid. Maybe mention what you think I can afford? And then make some more excuses.
Where am I stating anything.at.all? I've never once stated Chevys are superior. Some are and some aren't and both brands have their issues. I've said this many many times, but you refuse to actually read a post before you are thinking about how you will cock off again.

Where have I magazine raced as you say? I'm very open and honest about my experience and with what cars. Ask @Hack, I raced him at our local, small/very technical track and he was a tad faster (GT350 vs GT350).

Why don't you put up or shut up with @Voodoo? According to your sig you are currently faster and on C6G you said I was an idiot for suggesting you buy a GT500 and mod it to go faster. I believe you said why would I spend more to go slower essentially saying a GT500 couldn't be modded to beat your car. But, I say stupid things right?

Does anybody on this forum have a sense of humor/just want to talk cars or is it all angry dudes like bluebutsrtsy or whatever the hell his name is?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Mostly all you do on the forums is talk shit. You are the creepy guy saying hey look at my buddy’s hot wife or girl friend and then does the red neck chuckle.

Considering I’ve never drag raced before and my ZLE is a bone stock M6 I’ll defer to you for the drag race. I think it is pretty obvious I’d lose that one.

If I had the time I’d love to trailer the car out somewhere and road race for fun. Who knows I might get lucky against him.
Yup, your no match for The Bluebeast from the east in the 1\4 mile! Auto\dct guys have the advantage weather it's the strip or track! Anyone driving a manual including myself should know we're not as fast as a computer! Get use to getting your butt whooped or go auto\dct!

Last edited:

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Yup, your no match for The Bluebeast from the east in the 1\4 mile! Auto\dct guys have the advantage weather it's the strip or track! Anyone driving a manual including myself should know we're not as fast as a computer! Get use to getting your butt whoop or go auto\dct!
Been there done that, gonna drive manuals until they are gone. As I said, I’m out there for different reasons and if somebody is faster than me it isn’t ego crushing.

I’m I got my fill of competitive racing in motocross, had fun with street bikes and now I’m tryin got learn car road racing.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Where am I stating anything.at.all? I've never once stated Chevys are superior. Some are and some aren't and both brands have their issues. I've said this many many times, but you refuse to actually read a post before you are thinking about how you will cock off again.

Where have I magazine raced as you say? I'm very open and honest about my experience and with what cars. Ask @Hack, I raced him at our local, small very technical track and he was a tad faster.

Why don't you put up or shut up with @Voodoo? According to your sig you are currently faster and on C6G you said I was an idiot for suggesting you buy a GT500 and mod it to go faster. I believe you said why would I spend more to go slower essentially saying a GT500 couldn't be modded to beat your car. But, I say stupid things right?

Does anybody on this forum have a sense of humor/just want to talk cars or is it all angry dudes like bluebutsrtsy or whatever the hell his name is?
I’ll say it again right here. Anyone that is serious about drag racing is f#$king up by buying a GT500 and turning it into a drag car! That will get out ran by a built GT for way less money! Why any idiot would buy a 100k collector car. Rip out the interior. Throw away the brakes for drag brakes. And then throw away the suspension for a drag only suspension. Should win an award for not thinking things thru. Or just having money to burn. Why f#$k up a GT500? When you could just get a Cobra jet that is a factory built drag car? If you have money to burn. I seen a couple of guys over there tried to explain the point I was making to you after I was banned. And you back peddled. If Voodoo wants to come down and try his luck. I’ll be happy to race him. But here’s what I promise you. We’d both show up!

Last edited:

Sponsored

SCCA Racer #75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 on order, 2019 GT3RS, 2002 C5 Z06
I’ll say it again right here. Anyone the is serious about drag racing is f#$king up by buying a GT500 and turning it into a drag car! That will get out ran by a built GT for way less money! Why any idiot would buy a 100k collector car. Rip out the interior. Throw away the brakes for drag brakes. And then throw away the suspension for a drag only suspension. Shouldwin an award for not thinking things thru. Or just having money to burn. Why f#$k up a GT500? When you could just get a Cobra jet that is a factory built drag car? If you have money to burn. I seen a couple of guys over there tried to explain the point I was making to you after I was banned. And you back peddled. If Voodoo wants to come down and try his luck. I’ll be happy to race him. But here’s what I promise you. We’d both show up!
Can't this be said for any higher end model car? If you just want to build a purpose built race car, then yes, start with the 'basic platform' (ie GT) and build away. But a lot of people enjoy having a car that is the latest and greatest and then building from there. While the Cobra Jet, Copo and Challenger Drag Pak, are 8 Second factory hotrods... none are street legal... so unfortunately forced to trailer 100% vs. only trailer on 'track days'.

I enjoy going to the drag strip and road course/auto x events... I'd be happy to show up if it includes left and rights. :) I don't have anything currently for straightline any longer, sold both my 9 second ZR1 and my 9 second GTR, that were daily driven (err on the weekends) :)

Cheers,
Dave

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll say it again right here. Anyone the is serious about drag racing is f#$king up by buying a GT500 and turning it into a drag car! That will get out ran by a built GT for way less money! Why any idiot would buy a 100k collector car. Rip out the interior. Throw away the brakes for drag brakes. And then throw away the suspension for a drag only suspension. Shouldwin an award for not thinking things thru. Or just having money to burn. Why f#$k up a GT500? When you could just get a Cobra jet that is a factory built drag car? If you have money to burn. I seen a couple of guys over there tried to explain the point I was making to you after I was banned. And you back peddled. If Voodoo wants to come down and try his luck. I’ll be happy to race him. But here’s what I promise you. We’d both show up!
Honestly Beast, nobody "regularly" on this forum is serious about racing. It's a fun hobby that cost a lot of money for 97% of us. The other 3% are either u-tubers, vendors, high dollar grudge racers, Billy J. Or Billy J.\ John F. wanna bees!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Can't this be said for any higher end model car? If you just want to build a purpose built race car, then yes, start with the 'basic platform' (ie GT) and build away. But a lot of people enjoy having a car that is the latest and greatest and then building from there. While the Cobra Jet, Copo and Challenger Drag Pak, are 8 Second factory hotrods... none are street legal... so unfortunately forced to trailer 100% vs. only trailer on 'track days'.

I enjoy going to the drag strip and road course/auto x events... I'd be happy to show up if it includes left and rights. :) I don't have anything currently for straightline any longer, sold both my 9 second ZR1 and my 9 second GTR, that were daily driven (err on the weekends) :)

Cheers,
Dave
I wouldn’t call either of your cars or my 4100 pound premium GT. Max effort drag builds. It’s nice to pull up to the strip and run 9s. While sitting in leather seats and air conditioning. Not have to unload & load a trailer. But we’d both be a lot faster. If we cannibalized the cars. My days of sitting in a tin can, climbing over a roll bar, sitting in a kirkey seat. And sweating my balls off waiting for my turn to run are over. Daily driven monsters are the sh!t. And I say good on you for having two of em.:like:

SCCA Racer #75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 on order, 2019 GT3RS, 2002 C5 Z06
I wouldn’t call either of your cars or my 4100 pound premium GT. Max effort drag builds. It’s nice to pull up to the strip and run 9s. While sitting in leather seats and air conditioning. Not have to unload & load a trailer. But we’d both be a lot faster. If we cannibalized the cars. My days of sitting in a tin can, climbing over a roll bar, sitting in a kirkey seat. And sweating my balls off waiting for my turn to run are over. Daily driven monsters are the sh!t. And I say good on you for having two of em.:like:
Agree completely! It's nice 'driving up to the track' in the 9 second car with A/C and leather! And the recent change to NHRA rules allowing for 10 second passes 'if stock'... help... as I don't want to put a cage in my street car.

Dave

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Agree completely! It's nice 'driving up to the track' in the 9 second car with A/C and leather! And the recent change to NHRA rules allowing for 10 second passes 'if stock'... help... as I don't want to put a cage in my street car.

Dave
Exactly, the GT 500 is the perfect all around car! Stock it kills most, with mods it kills just about everything!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Honestly Beast, nobody "regularly" on this forum is serious about racing. It's a fun hobby that cost a lot of money for 97% of us. The other 3% are either u-tubers, vendors, high dollar grudge racers, Billy J. Or Billy J.\ John F. wanna bees!
Your absolutely right. And I’d be cool if the magazine racers would just own it! I respect anyone that gets out and does their thing. I don’t care if your not good at it. I don’t care if your in a Hyundai. Guys like blaq that just sit and make stuff up all day. Claims he’s hit 180mph on a road course? Really? I have no time for that. And This Minn character is just recycling The same lines as blaq. Talks about what he thinks people can afford. Like buying a GT350 is some amazing feat. He had bad luck with a GT350. So now He’s a walking Chevy commercial. Get the f$&k out of here with that.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Dave
I’m right there with you on the cage. My wife got us thrown out at Atco. She trapped 140 on her first run. Spun out the second and they told her to beat it. Getting throw out was the highlight of her racing season.

Last edited:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
No respect for the old school posters in this thread. Give them hell @Minn19, @Braski, @Hack, @Caballus. But what do we know right?
Unique fortune of easy access to Spa, Ring and Autobahn amounts to having nothing to prove but still, admittedly, much to learn. Always up for learning and sharing, while ignoring the bickering...

Thanks for the honorable mention.
Sponsored