2020 GT500 CFTP Destroys C8 Corvette - Motortrend Comparison Review

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
You are here just for the trolling, this is obvious now.
No, I literally just saw parts of your other thread and the very nice drag times. Any lap times I missed at tracks or call outs or what? Can I have the cliff notes version?

Sorry, not everyone knows you are internet/YouTube famous.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Yes, the GT500 KO'd the Corvette.

Amazing!

And its' kind of disturbing that you care so much about the cuddles a child receives. Please don't go there anymore. Kinda creepsters.
In the field of Psychology, it means you are disturbed and you mind is out of reality and there is no cure.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
In the field of Psychology, it means you are disturbed and you mind is out of reality and there is no cure.
...says the guy in denial about the GT500 whooping the Corvette on the track...

in the field of law enforcement, your creepiness could land you in big trouble.

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
...says the guy in denial about the GT500 whooping the Corvette on the track...

in the field of law enforcement, your creepiness could land you in big trouble.
'says the guy that drives a piece of shit 2003 car that is 17 years old

Reactions: kz

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Are you going to race him or something?
Ill take the winner between you and him. I don't just talk shit on forums. Let me know how you make out.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
No, I literally just saw parts of your other thread and the very nice drag times. Any lap times I missed at tracks or call outs or what? Can I have the cliff notes version?

Sorry, not everyone knows you are internet/YouTube famous.
There are no tracks open. If you actually read all of it, i had to drive 12 hrs to find one open. Ill be attending another Sunday. Got any track times from your 350 or 1le so we can see the level of experience we are dealing with? I like things in context

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
There are no tracks open. If you actually read all of it, i had to drive 12 hrs to find one open. Ill be attending another Sunday. Got any track times from your 350 or 1le so we can see the level of experience we are dealing with? I like things in context
No time in my ZLE yet, just got it a few months ago so same problem you have, especially here. A lot of time in M3/4s and not as much in my GT350s. A couple of M schools and a GT350 Track Attack with Ford. So 15-20 total events, all autocross or road courses. Never been into drag racing. Not a novice and definitely not an expert on road courses.

Edit: Mostly in manuals. Had DCTs in the M3/4s and I ended up getting bored with them.

Edit number 2: Sorry misread some of your post. I’m waking up from a cold medicine induced nap, trying to make a friends and family party tonight.

Anyway, I’ve never really kept lap times, I just go drive for fun and try and improve each time. Last year I started and this year I’m getting some better timing gear to be more accurate/consistent with it.

Last edited:

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Ill take the winner between you and him. I don't just talk shit on forums. Let me know how you make out.
Mostly all you do on the forums is talk shit. You are the creepy guy saying hey look at my buddy’s hot wife or girl friend and then does the red neck chuckle.

Considering I’ve never drag raced before and my ZLE is a bone stock M6 I’ll defer to you for the drag race. I think it is pretty obvious I’d lose that one.

If I had the time I’d love to trailer the car out somewhere and road race for fun. Who knows I might get lucky against him.

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Wait a minute... what happens if you win or lose a race??
Dunno, unfortunately I suspect I go back to my boring day job in a couple of days afterwards and life carries on. Maybe lose the magazine racer jabs or something? Become YooTube famous for a minute or two?

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
'says the guy that drives a piece of shit 2003 car that is 17 years old
I've heard that POS term used frequently by a member over at the other forum when referring to a Mustang, coincidence?

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
I've heard that POS term used frequently by a member over at the other forum when referring to a Mustang, coincidence?
Hey hey hey! When and who are you gonna race? Put up or shut up is the word on the street here! :wink::crackup:
Sponsored