JDFR car at the dealership awaiting pick up

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I need to go take a look if that is gwinnett place ford. Its pretty close to me
Almost a shame it ended up there. Those guys were kind of ass-hats the last time I was over there. Hope to see the car around at some of the local car shows.

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Almost a shame it ended up there. Those guys were kind of ass-hats the last time I was over there. Hope to see the car around at some of the local car shows.
True. I stay clear of that dealer

Sponsored

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
That needs to be a standard color option. It's perfect.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
How is it that a 1 of 1 car is still sitting at a dealership and not picked up?

Let me guess.... all the original delivery items were all thrown away and the car was detailed by the excellent "on site" car wash machine.

Soon to be seen parked on the street with curb rash all over the CF wheels and dings in the body...... and a missing stolen wing

Oh wait a minute, the guy probably can't come up with the 30k in taxes to drive the car off the lot..... or wait.... maybe it's on ebay

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

Let me guess.... all the original delivery items were all thrown away and the car was detailed by the excellent "on site" car wash machine.

Soon to be seen parked on the street with curb rash all over the CF wheels and dings in the body...... and a missing stolen wing

Oh wait a minute, the guy probably can't come up with the 30k in taxes to drive the car off the lot..... or wait.... maybe it's on ebay
Why so presumptuous? Here' are "delivery videos" of the lucky guy driving off https://i.imgur.com/cpGrMhP.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/FOkK2an.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/FOkK2an.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/eQT7gG6.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/eQID4N3.mp4

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase

might be doing the same thing my local dealer did, said the business manager ordered it then decided he didn't want it due to the factory saying they were not cutting any dealer deals to him. it is not a track pack car and has been sitting a couple weeks now at $25k over sticker which says $78k and change. asking $102 and change for the car. bit crazy in my book but i guess if yea got money laying around why not.
IMG_6556.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
might be doing the same thing my local dealer did, said the business manager ordered it then decided he didn't want it due to the factory saying they were not cutting any dealer deals to him. it is not a track pack car and has been sitting a couple weeks now at $25k over sticker which says $78k and change. asking $102 and change for the car. bit crazy in my book but i guess if yea got money laying around why not.
IMG_6556.jpg
I wouldn't spend a cent over MSRP for a base, that is unless you really have to have it and then it would come down to what number you can live with. You will never get an ADM back. I get it, if you have to have the car and the money isn't important, go for it.

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
+1

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't spend a cent over MSRP for a base, that is unless you really have to have it and then it would come down to what number you can live with. You will never get an ADM back. I get it, if you have to have the car and the money isn't important, go for it.
i agree, I'm not looking to buy, it is way out of my comfort zone for payments but i agree, not paying no where near that for anything over sticker or msrp no matter what it is, I'm sure you could find a dealer willing to order you one without that kind of mark up.
Sponsored