Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
Good to hear. My dealer out here did not place a ADM on the std 350 I ordered but have not heard back from him on the HEP but from what I'm seeing on this thread guys are ordering and not get the ADM shaft so fingers cross tomorrow morning things get changed and I get what I'm wanting.
Sponsored

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
So, I literally got off the phone with Paramus ford in New Jersey and spoke to with a guy named ralph inquiring about a price on the heritage.... HE told me someone place an order for this car for 1.5 million...... come on now? Can someone walk me off a ledge here? I obviously laughed it off but seriously? Anyone get numbers on these cars? Are dealers going to sink their teeth into avg. joes who are trying to compete with car collectors? There’s nooooo shot that limited edition can be going for that no shot
Ralph is an idiot.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
So, I literally got off the phone with Paramus ford in New Jersey and spoke to with a guy named ralph inquiring about a price on the heritage.... HE told me someone place an order for this car for 1.5 million...... come on now? Can someone walk me off a ledge here? I obviously laughed it off but seriously? Anyone get numbers on these cars? Are dealers going to sink their teeth into avg. joes who are trying to compete with car collectors? There’s nooooo shot that limited edition can be going for that no shot
Ralph is either: a big piece of shit, or a troll. I would never think to respond so rudely to a sales rep, but in this case it would be appropriate to say "that's $1.5mil more than what I paid for your mom last night!"

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Guys I just don’t understand how in his field of expertise (you would think) he could throw out a number like that.... he seemed like he knew exactly which car I was talking about. So there you have it guys 1.5 million for the mustang with the retro paint lol

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
1.5M for vinyl stripes and white paint? Who ever pays that deserves to be fleeced.

Sponsored

2011gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt350
Curious about the color of the break calipers...red or blue?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I wish the GT500 had GT500 on the lower side stripes like the HE GT350. This is what my build is going to look like whenever it happens. LOL.
White.png

Sponsored

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Guys I just don’t understand how in his field of expertise (you would think) he could throw out a number like that.... he seemed like he knew exactly which car I was talking about. So there you have it guys 1.5 million for the mustang with the retro paint lol
People have to stop thinking that car salesman know anything at all about what they're selling. After 4 years in the industry in my 20's I can assure you that the only people who know anything about cars at a major manufacturer dealership are the mechanics who own the model in question.

2011gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt350
That is the problem...when you need to educate someone about a product that you want to buy that they are selling....and your paying their commissions...comparable to going to a restaurant and ordering a meal on the menu and having to explain to the chef how to prepare everything. I am probably old school but I would have been fired as a sales person when I was in that profession.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The side stripes look stupid and the paint color should have been that way from day 1. It's just a sales gimmick.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
The side stripes look stupid and the paint color should have been that way from day 1. It's just a sales gimmick.
It should have at least been offered at the start of the model year. Now it just gives dealerships another chance to add markups as people search for the remaining allocations.
Sponsored