Sponsored

Officially in the market................

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Love the GT500 but i will pay above sticker for any car. Decided to order a Corvette. The C8 I spec'ed out will have pretty much the same performance as the current Z06 and cost me less.
Here are the details:
Coupe 2LT
Blade silver
Full length dual racing stripe, carbon flash metallic
Black interior
Battery protection
Front and rear splash guards
Carbon flash painted mirrors
Performance exhaust
Edge red painted calipers
Museum delivery

We live 3 hours away from the Museum so it will be easy to grab a bus and make the trip up. Pick up the car and enjoy an easy drive home. My guess is the car will be finished in October.

I envy you owners of the GT500. Its an awesome car but with the current mark ups its out of my price range.
My friend that owns an Auto body shop ordered his C8 in Arctic White. He should have it about the same time I get my GT500 in the spring. We agreed after our breakin period we are exchanging keys for a weekend. So me and him get the best of both worlds :)

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
My friend that owns an Auto body shop ordered his C8 in Arctic White. He should have it about the same time I get my GT500 in the spring. We agreed after our breakin period we are exchanging keys for a weekend. So me and him get the best of both worlds :)
You might never get them back haha

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
What was the point of this thread? :facepalm:

Sponsored

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
I’ll stick with MacMulkin or Kerbecks if I place an order. At 66 years old a few months means nothing to me :)
Not to be a dick (my friends always say when I say that I am a dick after), but being 28 a few months means nothing to me. At 66 I think it will mean a lot more since there is less time.

My outlook even now is, You only have so much time on this planet. I am going to do whatever I can to enjoy it. If paying a small ADM (under 5k) means I get to enjoy my life more for another year then it is worth it. Will I pay an ADM on a daily driver? No. Will I pay it for a fun car so that I can order it the exact way I want and not settle for something on a dealer lot? yes. Just to clarify I did pay a 2k ADM on my gt500.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Not to be a dick (my friends always say when I say that I am a dick after), but being 28 a few months means nothing to me. At 66 I think it will mean a lot more since there is less time.

My outlook even now is, You only have so much time on this planet. I am going to do whatever I can to enjoy it. If paying a small ADM (under 5k) means I get to enjoy my life more for another year then it is worth it. Will I pay an ADM on a daily driver? No. Will I pay it for a fun car so that I can order it the exact way I want and not settle for something on a dealer lot? yes. Just to clarify I did pay a 2k ADM on my gt500.
What? Is there an echo in here?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The C8 I spec'ed out will have pretty much the same performance as the current Z06
Except that it doesn't but nice ride!

We live 3 hours away from the Museum so it will be easy to grab a bus and make the trip up.
I did an NCM delivery, it was a ton of fun, they really roll out the red carpet :)

Holy shit though man, a bus? Rent a car, drop it off locally. We flew from FL, rented a car, and dropped it off like 15 minutes away from the NCM ... and drove home ~800 miles :) There's a ton of options close by:

upload_2019-12-13_10-0-55.png

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What was the point of this thread? :facepalm:
Dude was in the market for a 500 and he came to the best mustang fan forum. He took his shot and moved on. He didn't know the market. He might wait 9 months to get his Vet and regret. I like that! That is one person off the market for a 500. I learned some things. Some might learn nothing. Wish him good luck. Live and let live.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Love the GT500 but i will pay above sticker for any car. Decided to order a Corvette. The C8 I spec'ed out will have pretty much the same performance as the current Z06 and cost me less.
Here are the details:
Coupe 2LT
Blade silver
Full length dual racing stripe, carbon flash metallic
Black interior
Battery protection
Front and rear splash guards
Carbon flash painted mirrors
Performance exhaust
Edge red painted calipers
Museum delivery

We live 3 hours away from the Museum so it will be easy to grab a bus and make the trip up. Pick up the car and enjoy an easy drive home. My guess is the car will be finished in October.

I envy you owners of the GT500. Its an awesome car but with the current mark ups its out of my price range.
The C8 is a great car, but it is significantly slower than a C7Z from a roll and not even in the ballpark if we're talking laptimes. Just want to be realistic here.

Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
What “forum” dealers still have 2020 C8 allocations at MSRP? Kerbeck and MacMulkin told me they didn’t have any left.
You might try contacting Mike Furman. Last I knew he still had MSRP deals on C8's. He has plenty of 2019's he's discounting pretty good too.

~Dec 3rd, 2019 through January 2nd, 2020...-18% off of MSRP and then you get a $2,000 rebate on any new 2019 Corvette, Z51 or Grand Sport in stock.
-17% off of MSRP and then you get a $2,000 rebate on any new 2019 Z06 in stock.
View my inventory on line at www.corvettefurman.com
I have 80 new 2019 Corvettes in stock. Must call Mike Furman @ Criswell Chevrolet of Gaithersburg, Maryland

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
Except that it doesn't but nice ride!

I did an NCM delivery, it was a ton of fun, they really roll out the red carpet :)

Holy shit though man, a bus? Rent a car, drop it off locally. We flew from FL, rented a car, and dropped it off like 15 minutes away from the NCM ... and drove home ~800 miles :) There's a ton of options close by:

upload_2019-12-13_10-0-55.png
Too funny! I was thinking the same thing - a bus!?!

Only reason for a three-hour bus ride is to molest or be be molested! (Maybe shoot up in the back . . . maybe)

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
Dude was in the market for a 500 and he came to the best mustang fan forum. He took his shot and moved on. He didn't know the market. He might wait 9 months to get his Vet and regret. I like that! That is one person off the market for a 500. I learned some things. Some might learn nothing. Wish him good luck. Live and let live.
I don’t think you can go wrong with either car - aside from not waiting out for a Z06. My plan when I got into looking for 500s was always to get a C8 Z06 a few years down the road. (Keeping both of course). I’m very specific on what colors I want though so it had to be a 2020 500 for me.

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
He could have read some of the posts that were stickied or have been on the front page for months now.... just sayin. We were actually really nice compared to any forum I've ever been on.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
He could have read some of the posts that were stickied or have been on the front page for months now.... just sayin. We were actually really nice compared to any forum I've ever been on.
For sure. Corvette forum is the shittiest, most anti Corvette forum you'll find!
Sponsored