Sponsored

Shop for FP Knuckle to Toe Bearing Install

Gojr47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Has anyone had the Ford Performance Knuckle to Toe bearing installed in central Florida? I've called some of the well known shops in Tampa and Orlando but they're charging around $400.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in what you end up paying for it, I've had it sitting on a shelf for a couple months but just got the FP toe links (hoping they are actually different than the V6 ones, hard to confirm that but GTs all have it).

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Any reputable Ford Dealer/Service Dept. should be able to bang that out pretty easily. If you REALLY wanted to save some money, just remove the knuckle first if possible. That's what I did and I think Ford charged me for a half an hour or so of work.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Any reputable Ford Dealer/Service Dept. should be able to bang that out pretty easily. If you REALLY wanted to save some money, just remove the knuckle first if possible. That's what I did and I think Ford charged me for a half an hour or so of work.
Ooof, I heard back from Pompano and they said $1100 including removal of the knuckle. Not interested in doing any part of it myself so guess that's something that ain't happening anytime soon if at all haha.

OP
OP

Gojr47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
And I thought 400 was excessive. One of the shops I talked to said they remove the knuckle as well. I'll probably not get it installed.
Sponsored