Sponsored

There Will Be More About the 2019 Bullitt in This Upcoming Book

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I would like to thank Jarstang for permitting me to post this information here.

Last year, the first Mustang book I co-authored with Scott Hoag, the former Ford engineer who was heavily involved in the SN-95 Bullitt and Mach 1 development programs, went on sale at the Ford Nationals in Carlise, PA - www.bullittmach1editions.com

There was some commentary in it regarding the launch of the 2019 Bullitt, of which I've had a blast driving since I got mine 9 months ago. It completed the set of the 3 generations of Bullitt Mustang for me as I have an '01 and an '09. I'm only lacking a 1968 tribute model :)

At the just concluded 2019 Bullitt Nationals in Carlisle, PA, this year, I announced that I am working on a second Mustang book. This one is about all three Mustang Bullitt generations. The projected release date is summer of 2020.

We are living in times of Mustang history, and I sincerely enjoy documenting it. It's been awesome to watch as Mustang6g members get their vehicles and share ownership experiences here. Many people all over the world have a common passion for this current iteration. There's been a lot in this forum about the engineering and design of the 2019/20, as well as other enthusiast online groups dedicated to the Bullitt Mustang. I feel it's worthy of being recorded in written and pictorial form.

I invite you to go to fmb-generations.com, and, If you have interest, please sign up for the mailing list as periodic updates will be sent out over the coming months leading up to the launch of the book next year. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for being a part of Mustang history by owning one of these vehicles!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I promise not to spam excessively. If you are subscribed to the email list on fmb-generations.com, you'll get periodic emails from me with updates about progress and tidbits on the book about all 3 Mustang Bullitt models. Here's an example of an update - https://www.fmb-generations.com/blog/i-am-not-a-writer

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am still looking for stories from 2019 (and now 2020) Mustang Bullitt owners to be included in this book. If you want to talk about your ownership experience, why you bought the car, and have hi-res photos of your car and you too, please send them my way here - www.fmb-generations.com/submit

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Bill.... you sir are crazy nuts...but extremely funny!! Y’all know Superman was Canadian...right?? And Metropolis was Toronto!! Strange ..EH !! ...ya a Canadian even invented Basketball!!!

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks to those who have submitted stories. I would love to hear more, particularly if you have a Shadow Black edition. Deadline for submission is the end of December. Appreciate it!

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DEADLINE EXTENDED AND A CALLOUT FOR WOMEN BULLITT OWNER STORIES!

For those who have interest in sharing their Bullitt ownership stories, I am collecting them to include in my upcoming book "Mustang Bullitt - Generations". Right now, out of about 50 stories collected, only 3 have been submitted by women, and I know there are more owners that that who would qualify!

You have until Friday, January 10, 2020, the day that the "Bullitt" movie car sells at auction.

Thanks for your consideration!

www.fmb-generations.com/submit

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks to those who have submitted stories. I would love to hear more, particularly if you have a Shadow Black edition. Deadline for submission is the end of December. Appreciate it!
story submitted. Photo isn't Hi-res but if you can use it/want to go ahead.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As work progresses on "Mustang Bullitt - Generations", I've been updating the book website's blog periodically. Take a read at www.fmb-generations.com/blog

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Read some Bullitt owner tales! Over seventy people submitted entries for possible inclusion in Mustang Bullitt - Generations. While I couldn't select all of them, the book website will feature what people provided.
https://www.fmb-generations.com/stories.html

Rubicon10A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Just placed my order for the expanded edition!
Sponsored