Sponsored

Speed Phenom puts his 2020 GT500 on the scale!

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
For those of you that don’t want to watch.
4080 pounds with around 2 gallons of fuel.
CFTP car should be under 4000 with a empty tank.
Also some good pulls in the video.
Enjoy!
Sponsored

SergeyMelnik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sergey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just watched it. It really surprised me to be that low. I assumed it was gonna be about 150 more.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
I wonder why Ford overstated the weight?

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
I wonder why Ford overstated the weight?
Is the Ford stated weight with a full tank of fuel? That should add another 80’ish lbs. Even then, that is still less than Ford stated weight.

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
thank you for the synopsis, after the dyno video I’m done. i just can’t watch him anymore. give one to savagegeese, or really just anyone else please and thanks
I dont watch the vids, but im glad he is getting us the info, and fast too! We have the weight, what the car puts down, and a 1/4 mile time. I think the dude is okay, I dont watch his vids, but he is getting us the info we;ve been asking. Great guy imo.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
I dont watch the vids, but im glad he is getting us the info, and fast too! We have the weight, what the car puts down, and a 1/4 mile time. I think the dude is okay, I dont watch his vids, but he is getting us the info we;ve been asking. Great guy imo.
Agree. Doesn't seem like the cocky type, either. Information is good.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Is the Ford stated weight with a full tank of fuel? That should add another 80’ish lbs. Even then, that is still less than Ford stated weight.
Just an FYI a full tank of gas (16 gallon tank) = 160lbs. 1 Gallon is approx 10lbs.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
less actually. A gallons of gas is around 6 lbs. so roughly 95-100 lbs.
Exactly. That’s why it floats on water. A gallon of water weighs 8.34. Sorry I make gasoline for a living.:whew:

Sponsored

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Speed Phenom is an excellent gentleman who many of us respect and greatly appreciate for his enthusiasm and fantastic content. I don’t do this often, but I support his efforts by purchasing his apparel of his web site. Show him support by buying some of his gear! When I’m driving my BULLITT I wear his shirts/hoodie thinking about what it must be like to run a GT 500. Thanks Speed Phenom for all you do!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Speed Phenom is an excellent gentleman who many of us respect and greatly appreciate for his enthusiasm and fantastic content. I don’t do this often, but I support his efforts by purchasing his apparel of his web site. Show him support by buying some of his gear! When I’m driving my BULLITT I wear his shirts/hoodie thinking about what it must be like to run a GT 500. Thanks Speed Phenom for all you do!
Well that’s special.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Thanks. Only giving credit where credit deserved. And I also appreciate sellers of gasoline (especially if selling 93 octane). Thanks for all you do too.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
A said at one time I didn't mind him. Then someone pointed out the clickbait titles on a few videos and I was like ok screw that. Now he is actually providing what many of us have been wondering.

I think a lot of people don't like seeing a young kid doing this etc. I don't care how old he is as long as he is giving us valid info on this car. Are his videos my favorite? no but its good info.

I also haven't found many youtube people that I am just like wow this person is great. So many try to put on a persona for their videos to get the views.