Sponsored

1st Delivery

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Umm, 'disgusting' is a bit strong. I can think of quite a few behaviors I'd label as disgusting, not seeing that in this thread.

Sure, some folks are put out by delivery order [possibly] shifting because Ford may have favored a YT'er, that doesn't seem unreasonable though does it? I mean, if I was standing in line to ride the new Potter coaster, finally getting on it, and someone waltzed in past the entire queue, with a camera, making a YT video, and took our spot, I'd be a little f***ing irked.

It's easy to point fingers from the sideline, but I bet if you were in the same situation, you wouldn't be so quick to casually dismiss your order being bumped back, like your money doesn't represent the same value.
Well, since I've watched a few of his videos, all I can go off of is what he's said in the past. And what he said in the past is that he called hundreds of Ford dealers early on trying to secure an incoming GT500. He was successful in finding a base car (this one) and a CFTP car. He stated that the CFTP car won't be built until a good bit later, like many others. So from what I can tell, unless some of you have more intel, is that this guy just had luck on his side. Anything else is speculation, so no need to bash the man, like so many here are doing. You all can justify it any way you choose, but my opinion stands. Some of the comments were simply ridiculous. I mean, here we are seeing the first delivery of the car which many of you consider the holy grail of Mustangs, and instead being happy for the moment or the person, all many of you can seem to do is whine about how you should've gotten yours first, bash his channel, or bash the means by which he possibly acquired the car.
Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Honestly, I could give two shits if this guy got a car as one of the first. Good for him and I’m glad he’s enjoying it. I don’t watch the YouTube vids anyway and personally don’t think Ford Corporate had anything to do with it. Even if they did, it’s one car out of 5,000. Walnuts basically. This whole thread comes off as petty. I have a build date next week, but wouldn’t mind more of a delay if it comes to it because winter is coming. Just my two cents

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I'm going to weigh in on this convo, and I dont care if no one agrees with me or does. I dont care he's 19, 29, 59, the way i look at it (I'm 52 before someone thinks I'm a youngster), is good for him, shady or not, hell I'd do it, and do you think I'd care what anyone thought? Nope, cause its words. Having said that, there is 2 things everyone is forgetting, 1) The GT500 he originally ordered is a CFTP, which wont be ready till next year like the rest of us. 2) This one that he got he had NO input on what it was being built with, it was a base. I for one wouldn't buy a base that the dealer chose the build. So since most of us I would presume want to build our cars, who cares that he got a dealer built car. I'd rather wait for the car "I" built then go get a dealer built car, especially when spending as much as we are. Think about it he's paying ADM on a DEALER built car. Let that sink in.

Short of that, I watched the 3 videos here of his delivery and his parts being installed, and his explanation of how he claims he got it. I ordered mine on November 16th 2019 and I should have mine by spring, how did I get so lucky, I pulled a few strings and pulled an ace from my sleeve, so should I be hated too? If so, then tell someone who likes to listen to the smallest violin in the world cause it wont be me.

No offense...

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
The more you guys watch these shitty videos of ppl you dont like, the more you line up their pockets. It's simple, if you dont like the guy, dont watch the videos, dont even click it, just go by what the others are commenting.

Sponsored

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Sort of related to this thread:
Did anyone notice that Exotic Racing in Las Vegas is advertising they have 2020 GT500’s available to drive on track? $254 for 5 laps
Their system shows you can reserve them today...
https://exoticsracing.com/driving-e...&utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_source=Send_Grid
I’m guessing they were able to obtain a few of those press cars from the Vegas event.
For those that need a fix! :sunglasses:
Only sort of related as well ;) I've heard that that's where they came from, but? That is the only way I'll get to drive one. Now maybe in a couple of years, when the next new thing comes out...

Anyway, here are some of the first 200 built... Think these videos may be from Press Event, but does look like LVSpeedway where Exotic is based.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Like the kid or not, he just posted a drag strip video on day 3 of ownership. At the end, with coaching throughout all passes, he hits the 1/4 mile in 10.665 @132.96

I can respect that.

I still don't buy that Ford had anything to do with this guy getting an early car but this is a great example of how they benefit from a YouTuber generating content. From the dealership to a 10.9, with a passenger, on the first pass, done by Marty McFly Jr. To quote the man himself, "it's lit".

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I feel bad for all the Ford die hard's out here that should have this car NOW...Ford you suck and at least I jumped from your bullshit ship.

All of you should have got your cars together but instead Ford plays their stupid games.

I was a bit more of a Ford guy and Mustang fan but after all the bullshit with Ford making this car so hard to get , high pricing and potential dealer mark ups I am more glad that I bought my hellcat redeye wide body last week.

100% stock with just a drag radial redeyes go 10.3 all day long and one even ran 10.22 at 134 mph...Video on youtube as proof.

I still say the GT 500 does a best 10.30 on a drag radial...Redeye will always be a slightly quicker drag car...Driver will determine this.

I have to admit that speed phenom kid is annoying and he now represents the GT500 as the spokes dude for your mighty car....That is pretty embarrassing.... LoL!!!!
Pretty soon your hood will be on an RT.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I feel bad for all the Ford die hard's out here that should have this car NOW...Ford you suck and at least I jumped from your bullshit ship.

All of you should have got your cars together but instead Ford plays their stupid games.

I was a bit more of a Ford guy and Mustang fan but after all the bullshit with Ford making this car so hard to get , high pricing and potential dealer mark ups I am more glad that I bought my hellcat redeye wide body last week.

100% stock with just a drag radial redeyes go 10.3 all day long and one even ran 10.22 at 134 mph...Video on youtube as proof.

I still say the GT 500 does a best 10.30 on a drag radial...Redeye will always be a slightly quicker drag car...Driver will determine this.

I have to admit that speed phenom kid is annoying and he now represents the GT500 as the spokes dude for your mighty car....That is pretty embarrassing.... LoL!!!!
We appreciate you coming here and letting everyone know you have an outdated Hellcat RedEye. Very insightful information to the GT500 forum. Thank you for that!

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I was dropped on my head as a baby!
Well, clearly ...

I seem to be using the Ignore feature more lately.
Hahaha, I never ignore anyone, even the fuckwits, I mean, I "manually" ignore some people (in terms of direct interaction), but I like all posts to be visible (otherwise a thread can lose a bit of context).

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

did you read my sig yet?

Doc69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger, 2020 HP Ecoboost in November

Troll....

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)

Yes because Dodge dealers never played the ADM game with the Hellcat.

Enjoy your car, just stay away from anything that is not a straightline.
Sponsored