Sponsored

2020 GT500 Handling Package

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
It's kinda weird everything else came with the car but the camber plates did not. Makes you think maybe it doesnt come with camber plates.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I have heard that when adjustable hats are in the equation, they are sent to the parts department of the selling dealer.

I am sorry, but they did not give me a warm & fuzzy feeling that they actually know what they are doing there.
It is true that the plates, when included in a given package, show up at the parts department. The plates just might show up there - late. If not, and we learn that they absolutely do not come with the Handling Pack you can always order them and have the dealer put them on if you so choose.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Like several us, I ordered the Oil Separator from Blue Oval Industries so I would have it available when the car arrived. Now that we know it comes with the Handling Package, I asked if I could return the item. Their response was: “Our apologies, but we only offer a 30 day return window. We suggest selling the piece yourself on eBay, amazon, or even Craigslist. Sorry for the bad news!” :headbang:
So I now have one for sale!

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Like several us, I ordered the Oil Separator from Blue Oval Industries so I would have it available when the car arrived. Now that we know it comes with the Handling Package, I asked if I could return the item. Their response was: “Our apologies, but we only offer a 30 day return window. We suggest selling the piece yourself on eBay, amazon, or even Craigslist. Sorry for the bad news!” :headbang:
I know of at least 2 other members that are in the same boat. If I had a VIN, I would be looking for one.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I have never had luck when dealing with BOI. I hope my guy will take mine back, I have an email into him today. If not, its up for sale as well.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll hang onto my extra separator, just in case.

I'm thinking of running a line from the separator to a small box with a petcock to drain any oil collected instead of running it back into the valve cover. That's all I wanted in the first place.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

I'm thinking of running a line from the separator to a small box with a petcock to drain any oil collected instead of running it back into the valve cover. That's all I wanted in the first place.
I thought of this as well, however I was going to just put a petcock on it and drain into a glass jar just to examine the output. A storage device is a good idea. Although, I can hear it now..... MORE weight lol

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)

There is no reason you couldn't put a petcock in the return hose and drain the oil like ever other catch can.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would then hold oil in the catch can and this one was designed to move it and not necessarily store it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
That would then hold oil in the catch can and this one was designed to move it and not necessarily store it.
I guess that depends on the length of the hose. If you ran the hose down to the oil filter or to the front of the car, the hose would have enough volume to make it work.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We'll see. I'd like a simple machined box near the passenger side strut tower, black anodized with a petcock so I can just drain with ease and have it look sharp to boot.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
We'll see. I'd like a simple machined box near the passenger side strut tower, black anodized with a petcock so I can just drain with ease and have it look sharp to boot.
It sound like a nice piece, let me know when you come up with a drawing, I think that may be the way to go. Maybe you can build a few for sale?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:)