Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Yeah i am still with a dealer that has an allocation but can't order it scenario. Still sticking with this story as of 2 minutes ago.
The order banks are open and any dealer can order a GT500 even without an allocation, but only the ones with an allocation will have a chance to get a VIN. So if you dealer is saying he has a allocation and can't order one now, is lying.
Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
The order banks are open and any dealer can order a GT500 even without an allocation, but only the ones with an allocation will have a chance to get a VIN. So if you dealer is saying he has a allocation and can't order one now, is lying.
Yeah i don't want to derail this thread for all those lucky to have orders and to those actually getting dates and VINs. I am still left with no way to determine if my dealer has an allocation, other than the obvious of which they said they paid for the program. As for ordering I believe what your saying, so my only guess is someone has told them not to put their order in, in an attempt to do ????? IDK and at this point i just play along, if its meant to happen it will, and i believe eventually it will...Now if someone can tell me my dealer does NOT have an allocation or they have ordered a GT500 then there will be calls made.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Yeah i don't want to derail this thread for all those lucky to have orders and to those actually getting dates and VINs. I am still left with no way to determine if my dealer has an allocation, other than the obvious of which they said they paid for the program. As for ordering I believe what your saying, so my only guess is someone has told them not to put their order in, in an attempt to do ????? IDK and at this point i just play along, if its meant to happen it will, and i believe eventually it will...Now if someone can tell me my dealer does NOT have an allocation or they have ordered a GT500 then there will be calls made.
Is it possible for you to find out who the Ford Zone Rep is in the area your dealership is located? The zone rep knows all about the allocations. Buying into the Shelby program netted your dealership one GT500 and one GT350. Additional allocations are assigned based on previous sales. Either way the dealers zone rep will know how many allocations are available and which dealers in their zone is getting them. Are you the #1 position at your dealaershp for an allocation? If so you are set. If not you are at the mercy of how many allocations they pick up based on sales.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Did you order your car from a dealership in OK? ADMs for GT500s weren't bad in OK. I hope you got a good deal.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well thanks to Snoopy my hole waiting saga makes sense now as he found my dealer ordered a GT500 on 8-1 and only till 5 minutes ago supposedly the sales staff did not know this until i provided them a VIN. Lets just say the phone call wasn't that great. I can't make this $hit up. He claims the owner of the dealership got there 1st GT500 order and no one knew till just NOW, BUT.....it wasn't a normal allocation but some type of special recognition allocation because of sales or some BS, and that i get their 1st regular allocation which wont be pulled till next year. I am dealing with a bunch of jack wads and now I am back to square 1 where i am asking for validation of a 2nd allocation of which i doubt anyone can tell me......and i certainly can't go by his word.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Well thanks to Snoopy my hole waiting saga makes sense now as he found my dealer ordered a GT500 on 8-1 and only till 5 minutes ago supposedly the sales staff did not know this until i provided them a VIN. Lets just say the phone call wasn't that great. I can't make this $hit up. He claims the owner of the dealership got there 1st GT500 order and no one knew till just NOW, BUT.....it wasn't a normal allocation but some type of special recognition allocation because of sales or some BS, and that i get their 1st regular allocation which wont be pulled till next year. I am dealing with a bunch of jack wads and now I am back to square 1 where i am asking for validation of a 2nd allocation of which i doubt anyone can tell me......and i certainly can't go by his word.
How much adm were you paying or MSRP?

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MSRP was the deal on Base, the deal that is not in writing and that i have no confidence in now.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
WOOHOO! Congrats Chris! The day is finally here. Very glad to see it
Hi Noah, I try not to bother u unless i see December dates being pushed. Would it be easier if you just post here if it DOES get moved from 12/2, or just have me call weekly?

Vr,
Steve

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Yeah i am still with a dealer that has an allocation but can't order it scenario. Still sticking with this story as of 2 minutes ago.
Same hear. I am told he might get the allocation first of the month, I won't hold my breath!! But my dealer did put the order in. Ford for now just shows it as unscheduled.

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
My dealer isn’t provided me an order number now so I can check with Noah. The one I thought I had must have been the dummy number they use to draw up an order sheet. My salesman was off but the guy that picked up for him said that he sees the log of my deposit/order submitted but couldn’t tell me an order number. Getting a little nervous now because of my color choice...

Snoopy - out of curiosity, do you have an vins on your list in Grabber Lime? A different dealer said they have a 12/23 build date but didn’t give a VIN, only color and that it’s a base model.

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
You know I been looking at the gt350’s with interest to buy.... some of these dealerships I spoke to are just typical “stealerships” 10, 15 even 25k OVER! Here in nyc they rob people.... But you know what? PEOPLE PAY IT! So why not...... I just hope the hype comes to an end so normal guys like myself and other hard working guys can purchase one..... I don’t know if anyone here remembers but the 350’s when they first came out were very very overpriced- now there not too bad.... does anyone here know if the gt500 are going to be a more “limited production vehicle” to justify these dealerships sharpening their teeth?? Or is it still way too early?

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Oh left out 10-15k over on the gt500’s

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
My dealer isn’t provided me an order number now so I can check with Noah. The one I thought I had must have been the dummy number they use to draw up an order sheet. My salesman was off but the guy that picked up for him said that he sees the log of my deposit/order submitted but couldn’t tell me an order number. Getting a little nervous now because of my color choice...

Snoopy - out of curiosity, do you have an vins on your list in Grabber Lime? A different dealer said they have a 12/23 build date but didn’t give a VIN, only color and that it’s a base model.
I am going to check the VINS this weekend to see if I can located new ones that are in production. I will post back my findings.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
You know I been looking at the gt350’s with interest to buy.... some of these dealerships I spoke to are just typical “stealerships” 10, 15 even 25k OVER! Here in nyc they rob people.... But you know what? PEOPLE PAY IT! So why not...... I just hope the hype comes to an end so normal guys like myself and other hard working guys can purchase one..... I don’t know if anyone here remembers but the 350’s when they first came out were very very overpriced- now there not too bad.... does anyone here know if the gt500 are going to be a more “limited production vehicle” to justify these dealerships sharpening their teeth?? Or is it still way too early?
Depends if you want New or Used, I traded in my 2017 GT350, That car was well maintained, never driven hard,14,800 on the clock. Color Magnetic,Dark Blue Stripes. Dave Smith Ford Willamsville, NY. Your call.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same hear. I am told he might get the allocation first of the month, I won't hold my breath!! But my dealer did put the order in. Ford for now just shows it as unscheduled.
Well I hate to say it but I am confident in saying now that if your dealer is saying they are waiting on an allocation, then if they are referring to their 1st allocation, then they are LYING!, If they are referring to additional allocations then this can be true but additional allocations are NOT guaranteed. My dealer is claiming the 1st GT500 didn't count against their 1st allocation and that they are still waiting on 1st allocation to order Mine, i believe this to be total BS. What they have done is given their 1st allocation to the dealership owner, and assuming/hoping they will get another allocation that will then be mine.....which is why they won't put my order in, in fear it will be rejected because of no allocation, they are waiting for confirmation of another allocation before placing my order.

That being said does anybody know when 2nd or additional allocations will be known?
Sponsored