Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Updates.
@GT500171 Body Shop - Congratulations
@JHP Produced - Congratulations, first one on list to be produced.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Noah (along with your office buds...): Allow me to second the emotion shared by the others. I realize we're all acting like ten-year olds the night before Christmas, (except the toys are a wee bit more expensive, ;-) but it really is the same thing. The old adage is very true, boys and their toys.

That said, I think we all want you to know that the information you folks give us over the phone is like manna from Heaven and I'm SO glad we aren't wearing you all down. Mine is "Sent to plant - In Production" (0711) with a blend date of the 21st so needless to say, I'm on pins and needles. I MAY give you all a ring this afternoon just to see if there's any update, but thanks to Earl (Snoopy,) I now check the shopford dot com/aemservices link about twenty-five times a day! <laughing> I'm under the impression that it will give me essentially the same info as calling BUT, it is SO much nicer to hear it from FP.

Thanks again SO much!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
@JHP Produced - Congratulations, first one on list to be produced.
YAAAAAYYYYYYY...FINALLY, here they come!

And Earl, you deserve an equal amount of thanks for sure. Also, just so you know, after I check the link I mentioned above, the very next thing I do EVERY morning is look for a BOLD, "2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production" in the hopes that it's updated info from you!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
OMG, despite my obsessive checking for new info, I haven't been to the Ford Vehicle tracking site in a couple days since it kept showing the same thing. Well now, it says...are you ready for this? I sure wasn't...

"Your 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500® is estimated to be delivered to Access Ford of Corpus Christi in 34 days."

That equates to 21 November...a nice Turkey Day present and more importantly, something for which to "give thanks."

DOUBLE YAAAAYYYYYY!

Last edited:

Sponsored

NoahwithFP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
88GT and F-150 FX4
Noah (along with your office buds...): Allow me to second the emotion shared by the others. I realize we're all acting like ten-year olds the night before Christmas, (except the toys are a wee bit more expensive, ;-) but it really is the same thing. The old adage is very true, boys and their toys.

That said, I think we all want you to know that the information you folks give us over the phone is like manna from Heaven and I'm SO glad we aren't wearing you all down. Mine is "Sent to plant - In Production" (0711) with a blend date of the 21st so needless to say, I'm on pins and needles. I MAY give you all a ring this afternoon just to see if there's any update, but thanks to Earl (Snoopy,) I now check the shopford dot com/aemservices link about twenty-five times a day! <laughing> I'm under the impression that it will give me essentially the same info as calling BUT, it is SO much nicer to hear it from FP.

Thanks again SO much!
Call me anytime!!!!

Shelby2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Whipple 2.9L, 2018 GT350, 2020 GT500 L0240
Hey guys! Noah here from Ford Performance! Just wanted to say it has been a pleasure meeting you all and keeping track of your cars! I'm always here for any questions! Thank you for all of the kind words! Hopefully we will see some Shelby's start hitting the streets soon!
Thanks for all of the support Noah. It is a pleasure talking with you.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
OMG, despite my obsessive checking for new info, I haven't been to the Ford Vehicle tracking site in a couple days since it kept showing the same thing. Well now, it says...are you ready for this? I sure wasn't...

"Your 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500® is estimated to be delivered to Access Ford of Corpus Christi in 34 days."

That equates to 21 November...a nice Turkey Day present and more importantly, something for which to "give thanks."

DOUBLE YAAAAYYYYYY!
The same info is on the link you use to check daily. Look for this.
etaEndDate "2019-11-21"

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Good to have you Noah. Although I’m not getting a 500 I went through the process very early 2016 for a 350.

thanks for all the updates. I know you can’t say much but can you at least let us know if the base models will continue to be built through winter?

As my base 350 did to arrive March. Built in Jan/feb 2016.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
The same info is on the link you use to check daily. Look for this.
etaEndDate "2019-11-21"
Your incredible investigative powers are shining through again, Earl. Initially, I DID look at those dates but the second one was always a bogus date. NOW I know better. :-)

THANKS, amigo!

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Welcome to the forum Noah! Appreciate everything that you do for us enthusiasts!

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white

DOUBLE YAAAAYYYYYY!
This is the dealer I bought mine from. Wont get till early spring. Do you live in Texas? I will either have to ship or if Ford allows have it drop shipped. Congrats on you car!
Who did you deal with at the dealer?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Do you live in Texas?
Dkdr: Yep, Corpus Christi with Access Ford being just outside of town in Calallen. My salesmen, (yes, there are two and it's a long story,) are Carlos and Roger. I'm also friends with Mike the allocation guy.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Dkdr: Yep, Corpus Christi with Access Ford being just outside of town in Calallen. My salesmen, (yes, there are two and it's a long story,) are Carlos and Roger. I'm also friends with Mike the allocation guy.
Thank for the info. I just canceled my order with a dealer in Oklahoma and found mike at access, gave me a great deal, and should be able to get my car faster than the other dealer could. Good luck again with your new car!
Sponsored