OP
DocGT

DocGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shadow Black GT500, 2019 Explorer Sport
its damaged now, ill take the open box discount
Was this my unscheduled material hold?!? . . . Now it has to go back for paint and polish.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hell of a way to become famous as a kid....

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I can already picture this kids parents.......

I want to think my kids would never do this but sometimes kids do crazy things. What i do know is this video would probably go viral if it were my kid as i dislocated his shoulder as I ripped him of the car yelling at him and beating him.....

I am an old school parent, actually I am getting old now, but i yell at my kids sometimes, they get spankings sometimes and sometimes they hurt. I was joking about dislocating his shoulder and beating him just in case anyone was going to report me :) but i assure you my kid would only do this once....

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I can already picture this kids parents.......

I want to think my kids would never do this but sometimes kids do crazy things. What i do know is this video would probably go viral if it were my kid as i dislocated his shoulder as I ripped him of the car yelling at him and beating him.....

I am an old school parent, actually I am getting old now, but i yell at my kids sometimes, they get spankings sometimes and sometimes they hurt. I was joking about dislocating his shoulder and beating him just in case anyone was going to report me :) but i assure you my kid would only do this once....

I was at a car show one yr with my race car in a tent with a company, some guy walked up and put his kid in my car
I was flabber gasted, I really didn't care a 10yr boy wanted to sit in my car but the parent shoud've asked first, he was stunned when i said, What r u doing in my car:crackup:

Last edited:

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Check the last few seconds of the video. The kid in the blue is just about pulling the locked door handle off the door. Also looks like his old man next to him?

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
And this is why barriers go up that dont let real enthusiasts get close.
Id never physically correct another mans kids out of mutual respect.. but maaaaaaaannnnnnn, they are asking for it,doesnt seem to be any respect to be mutually agreed; and if it were truly my car, the father - or guardian - whatever the case may be - would betting my hands laid on him for sure

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Just watch people that drive #$%%box cars at the supermarket car parks, don't care a damn about the nice car parked next to them. Some must get a pleasure opening there door and damaging the 'nice' car.
Just slobs...Maybe a jealousy thing.
Sponsored