Sponsored

Tentwentyone - 2019 PP Brakes - Awesome!

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Eric (Tentwentyone). I purchased the entire PP brake setup he took off his brand new ride for a major upgrade. I wanted to upgrade my stock 2019 GT brakes and this fit the bill perfectly. Everything was exactly as described and pictured (basically brand new). I saved some serious $$.

Thanks Eric!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Eric (Tentwentyone). I purchased the entire PP brake setup he took off his brand new ride for a major upgrade. I wanted to upgrade my stock 2019 GT brakes and this fit the bill perfectly. Everything was exactly as described and pictured (basically brand new). I saved some serious $$.

Thanks Eric!
You might want to open his profile and give feedback. He can do the same for you. It's how forum goers can tell who is good or bad to deal with. The scores of every poster is in their posts below their avatar, occupation, etc.. Both of you currently have zero positive, zero negative and zero informational feedback.

OP
OP
barkingspud

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
You might want to open his profile and give feedback. He can do the same for you. It's how forum goers can tell who is good or bad to deal with. The scores of every poster is in their posts below their avatar, occupation, etc.. Both of you currently have zero positive, zero negative and zero informational feedback.
Got it . Thanks!
Sponsored