roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
ALRIGHT, Roy...the challenge is on BUT, you gots to put new GT-500's in the photos, not just show off a lovely lady and a Zodiak. :-)

Also, I've learned that putting the lady in the immediate foreground and having the car somewhere behind her, works the best. Shows her off the most...we've all seen the dang car a million times. :-)
Ok, ok. where are my manners. Car then girl in front.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
ALRIGHT, Roy...the challenge is on BUT, you gots to put new GT-500's in the photos, not just show off a lovely lady and a Zodiak. :-)

Also, I've learned that putting the lady in the immediate foreground and having the car somewhere behind her, works the best. Shows her off the most...we've all seen the dang car a million times. :-)
Ok, is that better Kilo. Car then Girl in front.

upload_2019-10-10_19-40-47.png

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Roy: That is a MOST EXCELLENT COMP, dude! Better than mine for sure.

Looks like you did the opposite, i.e., I comped the car on to the photo of the girl and you reversed that, I think. Well done.

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
In all seriousness, is anyone planning a professional photo shoot with multiple 500s and maybe some real in life models?

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
In all seriousness, is anyone planning a professional photo shoot with multiple 500s and maybe some real in life models?
Not planning but interested, would be fun to get 12 members with new GT500s and do a calendar much like Team Shelby does every year. My 2013 car was in the picture for March last year very cool...:) Models are optional for me but I should would not mind that.......lol.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Ok Dunk, lets keep it in mind for spring. I know we have a few guys in PA, DE and NJ.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Roy: That is a MOST EXCELLENT COMP, dude! Better than mine for sure.

Looks like you did the opposite, i.e., I comped the car on to the photo of the girl and you reversed that, I think. Well done.
Mine was not Photoshopped. I cheated, that is a real professional model and car all in one photo shoot. I just happen to know for sure, since my daughter sent that to me after they took it of her since I like cars.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I cheated
<smiling> Roger that, Roy. I looked really hard at the edges around your daughter and couldn't find a single masking mistake. No surprise since she was IN the original photo.

Oh well, thought I had another avid, amateur "Shopper" to trade images with. :-)

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
<smiling> Roger that, Roy. I looked really hard at the edges around your daughter and couldn't find a single masking mistake. No surprise since she was IN the original photo.

Oh well, thought I had another avid, amateur "Shopper" to trade images with. :-)
You do, I will work some up. I bought the new PhotoShop 2018. I really like it. I have done a lot of audio/video work also. I used to write iPhone/iPad apps. I was up to 26 apps when I quit doing it and got a real job.