Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Oh gotcha... that makes sense then.

So with Lund... is data logging fine? Or do I need to get it on a dyno?
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
All I have ever done with Lund is remote tuning. IMO the end results make a faster car. Real road feedback vs artificial. After its all said and done you can go do a dyno day or something with some buddies...cheaper also.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
All I have ever done with Lund is remote tuning. IMO the end results make a faster car. Real road feedback vs artificial. After its all said and done you can go do a dyno day or something with some buddies...cheaper also.
That makes sense and sounds like a good idea!

So does this mean you guys are doing 5th gear wot on the street?! I’m gonna have a hard time finding a place I can get away with that haha....

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Does the stage 2 intercooler have an effect on boost numbers vs the H.O. intercooler? I vaguely remember reading something somewhere that mentioned that...

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Where in AZ ? Are you buying barrels of e85 from somewhere? At least in the valley stations are not that common and the ones here are actually flex fuel that test around e54 (at least the good ones, some worse). Will Lund tune FI on flex fuel? One local shop here that will is Black Market Racing. That is my local dyno and have other work done there. However if wanting to go Lund when I switch to FI (currently NA running AED flex tune) I thought I was stuck on a 91 Oct tune...

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
That makes sense and sounds like a good idea!

So does this mean you guys are doing 5th gear wot on the street?! I’m gonna have a hard time finding a place I can get away with that haha....
Manual, 3rd gear to 7500 was the highest I had to go. About 110 mph maybe

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Im a manual and do 3rd gear pulls to data log. Stage 2 intercooler reduces psi by about 1 making the same power. The HO intercooler has a max number but not sure what it is....I went with the stage 2 from the get go.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Where in AZ ? Are you buying barrels of e85 from somewhere? At least in the valley stations are not that common and the ones here are actually flex fuel that test around e54 (at least the good ones, some worse). Will Lund tune FI on flex fuel? One local shop here that will is Black Market Racing. That is my local dyno and have other work done there. However if wanting to go Lund when I switch to FI (currently NA running AED flex tune) I thought I was stuck on a 91 Oct tune...
It’s difficult but it is possible to get e85 in Az.. Never heard of black market racing, I should check them out...

Ah 3rd gear pulls... that’s a little more doable

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Im a manual and do 3rd gear pulls to data log. Stage 2 intercooler reduces psi by about 1 making the same power. The HO intercooler has a max number but not sure what it is....I went with the stage 2 from the get go.
Ah yeah that’s right... wish I had the stage II!

Sponsored

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
7A262858-B6F2-4809-948B-2037DECA17E2.jpeg
8F82E81F-9417-4A5C-B586-52DFFDE730C0.jpeg
Since you guys were talking about the Mak inlet tube for the Procharger. Wondering if there is any solution/improvements to be made to the outlet hose, the one that is collapsed about half was to fit the head unit above the body sheet metal. I know it works the way it is, but can’t help but think since everyone makes it sound like the Mak inlet tube is such an improvement that the outlet has to be making things worse than the Procharger inlet ever did.

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to bring it back to the same question but I’m thinking a 3.4 pulley might be best ... any thoughts

If i was making 7lbs on the 4” and I’ll lose 2 lbs to the headers. Wouldn’t 3.4 put me right around 11lbs? Or do you guys still think 3.5” is the way to go.
Thanks again for all your help!

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
And... do you think at 3.4-3.5 belt slip might become a concern? Or is that not a huge issue at this size?
Sponsored