Sponsored

Advice/opinions = GT 350 VS. GT 350R

89strok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 foxbody 347, 17' GT350 Avalanche(SOLD), 2019 GT350R KR711
@RedRaptorME how are ya making out with your decision? Did you trade up for the R? I'm in the same boat as you currently. Have a 17' non R I started tracking often and now I wanna dump money into it springs bars plates wheels etc and use mostly for the track, OR - bite the bullet and trade it in towards a new R while I can. Granted I will be doing all the same mods on an R, and have to spend more money outa pocket for down payment, the temptation to do so is strong.
Sponsored

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
@RedRaptorME how are ya making out with your decision? Did you trade up for the R? I'm in the same boat as you currently. Have a 17' non R I started tracking often and now I wanna dump money into it springs bars plates wheels etc and use mostly for the track, OR - bite the bullet and trade it in towards a new R while I can. Granted I will be doing all the same mods on an R, and have to spend more money outa pocket for down payment, the temptation to do so is strong.
I traded up from a 2018 non r gt350 to a 2019 gt350r. It is definitely worth it if you can make the numbers work. The upgrades alone made it worth it for my situation.