Sponsored

2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The owner of the dealer provided me the information. He has 3 allocations, 2 of us had our orders in immediately, 1 CFTP & 1 base. A few weeks later a youtuber, who is also going to the first track tour event posted a video placing his CFTP order with me dealer.
Here we are months later, 1 scheduled build date and its the last person to order.

Im not crying over spilled milk, good for that guy. I am just not sure how many cars I could stand to go through this process for.
Which dealer is it again? Im pretty sure nobody in DE has 3 allocations..
Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
He had 2 and got the 3rd as part of deal to take some cars from another dealer.

If hes been lieing this entire time Id be surprised.

Worst case I get a MY21, or get a R.

I however just bought a 2019 Ranger and a 2020 Explorer from another dealer here in PA. I eould have taken that business to the DE dealer but am annoyed with how he is communicating.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
He had 2 and got the 3rd as part of deal to take some cars from another dealer.

If hes been lieing this entire time Id be surprised.

Worst case I get a MY21, or get a R.

I however just bought a 2019 Ranger and a 2020 Explorer from another dealer here in PA. I eould have taken that business to the DE dealer but am annoyed with how he is communicating.
I had a FB conversation about 2 weeks ago; i posted something about the gt500 in a group and a local guy said he was waiting on his base + painted stripes from ( i dont recall dealer, but in smyrna, DE) and i asked him why he didnt choose CFTP also. he said he had no allocation. I had to step by step show him the process as he did not believe me that he needed an "allocation" even for painted stripes. Said his dealer wouldnt play him like that, the order went through the system etc etc.

In short. he is not getting the car he wanted

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
I had a FB conversation about 2 weeks ago; i posted something about the gt500 in a group and a local guy said he was waiting on his base + painted stripes from ( i dont recall dealer, but in smyrna, DE) and i asked him why he didnt choose CFTP also. he said he had no allocation. I had to step by step show him the process as he did not believe me that he needed an "allocation" even for painted stripes. Said his dealer wouldnt play him like that, the order went through the system etc etc.

In short. he is not getting the car he wanted
Voodoo, while I feel for him, he is where he is bc he didnt understand.

My order is a fully loaded base, from a dealer who assured me that it will be built and delivered at a 2020MY.

Only time will tell if his word is good or not.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Yea its not the annoying phenom. I also know the wait will be forgotten when I get behind the wheel.

I also asked him if I am 100% getting a 2020 or if I could get pushed to 2021. If I get pushed I am getting my deposit back and going to another dealer who will sell at MSRP. I am a man of my word so I wouldnt try and pull my order for this year. BUT 2021 is a new deal.
Stangmode switched his order to base so he could get one faster he is no longer getting a CFTP because he was going to have to wait till spring. This may have something to do with the switch. Are you getting a base or CFTP?

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
Stangmode switched his order to base so he could get one faster he is no longer getting a CFTP because he was going to have to wait till spring. This may have something to do with the switch. Are you getting a base or CFTP?
Im getting the base as well. I just saw his video saying he changed his order and has a confirmation for October 28th and expects to take delivery mid to end of Nov.

Like I said good for him, no shade. Life is 90% who you know.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
I’m just curious how many folks in this thread actually know what an “influencer” is nowadays.

That would put a lot of these posts in a different context.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
PP001 , Voodoo, Tomster, Stangmode and annoying speed phenom are the key dudes in my view.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I’m just curious how many folks in this thread actually know what an “influencer” is nowadays.

That would put a lot of these posts in a different context.
That was the kid that my parents blamed if I got into trouble.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Random definition I ripped from the internetz.

“A Social Media Influencer is a user on social media who has established credibility in a specific industry. A social media influencer has access to a large audience and can persuade others by virtue of their authenticity and reach.”

Therefore, yes it’s ultra possible an influencers car will be produced prior to other orders via a rep.

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
What does this even mean?
It means that some folks are more chatty and have connects with Ford due to previous purchases or discussions.

The speed phenom reference just means he is just relevant bc no one else wants to pull the bs he does.

We good????

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
It means that some folks are more chatty and have connects with Ford due to previous purchases or discussions.

The speed phenom reference just means he is just relevant bc no one else wants to pull the bs he does.

We good????
Oh yeah we’re good. The only reason I’m bringing this up is because Ford as a business has a vested interest in allowing Stangmode the first car as he champions the brand, the mustang itself and gives free advertisement.

It’s a no brainer that’s how companies work.
Sponsored