Sponsored

p0420 and p0430 after 18 mani swap

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hey guys,

Car is throwing the above codes after installing a locked out 18 manifold. Car has the mak cat deletes on it so I'm thinking the codes are tune related. Any ideas?

Never had this code after the mak deletes so seems strange it would throw a code after swapping the intake manifold.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Did you have a tune specifically done for the locked out manifold? It will throw all kinds of codes without it.

OP
OP
OnThree

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Did you have a tune specifically done for the locked out manifold? It will throw all kinds of codes without it.
Yeah, I did. I'm thinking it's an oversight from my tuner. Car runs great besides the CEL

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah, I did. I'm thinking it's an oversight from my tuner. Car runs great besides the CEL
Yeah, those codes relate to the O2's. I'm betting it is tune related because you don't touch your O2's in that install at all. Only the knock sensors and plugs.

OP
OP
OnThree

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yeah, those codes relate to the O2's. I'm betting it is tune related because you don't touch your O2's in that install at all. Only the knock sensors and plugs.
Yup, that's what I thought as well. My tuner got back to me, it was a tune issue.
Sponsored