Sponsored

Do you know of any company that makes Custom Sized Car Covers???

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Chuck, having had numerous Custom Form Fit car covers over the years and understanding the feel and how the fabric can adapt to the contour of my cars I am suggesting that your revised Custom Form Fit car cover is going to be just fine and that you will be very happy with the outcome.

:like::like:
THANK YOU MY FRIEND HARRY. I hope this finds you doing well. Really hope to meet up with you and your bride someday.
Sponsored

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks
With the GURNEY FLAP sticking out a couple of "EXTRA INCHES" on the rear I don't know if the car cover from Ford for the $395.00 will fit without bending my Gurney Flap. Does anyone know of a good company that could make me a custom fit car cover?????

Chuck, I have a gurney flap in my possession and it is not going to bend. It is very robust.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
THANK YOU MY FRIEND HARRY. I hope this finds you doing well. Really hope to meet up with you and your bride someday.
We are doing well Chuck and looking forward to finally getting together with you and your fine wife sometime down the road!!

:beer:

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I suggest that you reach out to Covercraft and ask for the Form-Fit car cover.

Have owned a number of them and they are the best car covers that I have ever owned.

Been around a long time and use some sort of material similar to spandex and a superior quality product compared to the Ford car covers.

:)
DSCF2391.JPG
JW Pictures 6.jpg
After seeing your garage PP001, mad props to you my man. As a 34 year old, I have some goals to do the same. Be well and hope to see some updated 500 pics after you get her in there.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
After seeing your garage PP001, mad props to you my man. As a 34 year old, I have some goals to do the same. Be well and hope to see some updated 500 pics after you get her in there.
Thank you for your kind comments young fellow as I am exactly twice as old as you but know that you are already on your way to owning many very cool cars and having an awesome garage in due course!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored