Sponsored

Lund no longer providing new tunes to California

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
I heard that a few weeks ago on Alex Flores channel. This state absolutely sucks donkey balls when it comes to taxes and laws. The weather is it. If this state was controlled by normal brain having human beings it would be tits.

4 years, 4 months, 8 days and this state can kiss my ass good bye. There is a reason why you can't find any Uhaul Trucks within a 50 mile radius.
Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Google Ca ballot harvesting. Our votes don't even matter here. Voter Fraud to the max!
100% being a conservative in this state is the worst.

Great news that they are providing tunes again! I have been Lund tuned for a few years, I was about to forego the Ngauge and go with a local shop for their tune...
And same here! I am glad ill be able to get a lund tune with soon to be whipple set up. I also see your in Temecula, so am I!

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
100% being a conservative in this state is the worst.

And same here! I am glad ill be able to get a lund tune with soon to be whipple set up. I also see your in Temecula, so am I!
Yep! Small world, I'm one block from Penchanga...USMC brought me and the family here back in 2002. Do you ever attend the Cars & Coffee at Gosch Ford on Sundays?
Sponsored