BMR Suspension New Product - S550 Motor Mount Brackets - MM008

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyaalT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
If I had not just done my motor mounts I would order a set. Maybe later on. I am in no mood to climb around under there again right now. Nice product!
They weren’t designed to work together anyway.
Sponsored

RoyaalT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Question
Will these cause any header clearance issues on a 2015-2017 GT with ARH 1-7/8” long tubes when used on the any of the settings. Stock height/ 1/4” or 1/2” drop?
Thanks!
One or the other should not and they both come with height adjustments (washers or polyurethane) to adjust back to stock height. By both I mean mounts and brackets

RoyaalT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
One or the other should not and they both come with height adjustments (washers or polyurethane) to adjust back to stock height. By both I mean mounts and brackets
Doing both will

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Used on the 2018+ I would think that using adjustable mounts and these brackets together the max drop would still only be 1/2" because of the pan clearance.

All that is needed is 1/2" and I want to ensure that this will indeed drop it a full 1/2" using the factory motor mounts.

We are installing long tubes at the same time and don't want to have to drop the K-member to swap in adjustable motor mounts if these don't work out.

It is for a street car and I am trying to avoid NVH.

RoyaalT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Used on the 2018+ I would think that using adjustable mounts and these brackets together the max drop would still only be 1/2" because of the pan clearance.

All that is needed is 1/2" and I want to ensure that this will indeed drop it a full 1/2" using the factory motor mounts.

We are installing long tubes at the same time and don't want to have to drop the K-member to swap in adjustable motor mounts if these don't work out.

It is for a street car and I am trying to avoid NVH.
Why would you use these if you are trying to avoid nvm?

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
With these you can lower the engine while utilizing the factory motor mounts.

Theses brackets + factory motor mounts = no added NVH.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.