Sponsored

ALL YOUR MUSTANGS BELONG TO US:Chevy does deal ?

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-makes-an-unusual-offer-to-ford-mustang-owners

Above link points to where Chevy is offering discounts for Mustang owners to jump ship to a Camaro. Big discounts it seems. If this does not show Chevy is circling the wagons around the Camaro, nothing will !

Well, now here is your chance for all those that think the Mustangs are to heavy or to this or to that....jump ship and make some money while doing so !
As for me, I'll be right here, with Sasha taking names and motoring on.
Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Yeah but this deal is only on the completely hideous 2019 models, of which the SS's look like dogshit. I have a feeling this is moreso for them to get rid of 2019 inventory ASAP to make way for the redesigned 2020's

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
You don't have to jump ship. You just have to have a mustang in the household and at the same address as the person purchasing the Camaro. My son got the discount on the Camaro even though I owned the Mustang. He still lives at home, so he qualified for it.

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Everything about the camaro is hideous. The ZL1 is pretty sick but the 2019 tailights they put on it are also disgusting. Im not even a ford fanboy, I had a C6 Z06 before my s550.

Sponsored

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
LOL, If you want your Mustang you can keep your Mustang, just buy a Camaro...

The Camaro may be a tick faster (I haven't found this to be the case) however the clutch stinks (just in or out) the throtle is the same, and backing up is downright scary with no visability. GM is losing in the truck market (now number three) and the pony car market. I suspect the Corvette may be all hype, the reviews pre-introduction have been too good.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
I did this promotion on my first S550, couldn't get back into a Mustang soon enough (one year to be exact). If they gave serious discounts on C8s though...

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well all of the Camaro6 talking points have all went the way of the dinosaur. (ATP, More profit per unit, bla bla bla) Much like their beloved Camaro will do in 2023. And they've all turned to being Future Corvette owners:giggle:All Is left to say to the hotlaps and blaqwholes of the world is. I TOLD YOU SO. And just to ad insult to injury. GM still wont sell any more Camaros. By offering Mustang owners almost 3 grand to switch. Why switch when your driving the superior car?. Its game over. Again!

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Everything about the camaro is hideous. The ZL1 is pretty sick but the 2019 tailights they put on it are also disgusting. Im not even a ford fanboy, I had a C6 Z06 before my s550.
Not quite. At least Chevalay had the brains to put driveline coolers on everything on all the SS models. Ford, not so much, and all us track rats pay the price. Hate on the Camaro for its cheap interior and lousy sightlines and odd styling, but performance wise it is the equal of the Mustang and after 5 laps on a hot day it is the king of Mustangs. Or did we all forget that the Mustang is supposed to be a performance car first and foremost?

Sponsored

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I paid invoice for my current ride, which was $2533 off MSRP. So why should I think $2500 is anything special? Even for $10K off it'd be hard to justify taking a styling mistake. I'd love a modern pushrod engine in a Mustang, and flatter cornering, but not the bland styling and the compromises the Camaro makes as a daily driver.

Last edited:

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Never ever ever would I want that hideous piece of s**t. Never ever ever. Lousy car. Even the boat challenger Hellcat looks nicer. Ford should do the same when buying a Mustang.

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
I did this promotion on my first S550, couldn't get back into a Mustang soon enough (one year to be exact). If they gave serious discounts on C8s though...
I'd still take the Mustang over a C8 styling.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't see myself in one and couldn't see out of one.
The Camaro sucks for a few reasons, but the poor visibility is by far the worst thing about it.
Sponsored