obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
12 pages already.

I think this is the new 7.3L swap thread.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
12 pages already.

I think this is the new 7.3L swap thread.
Exactly. As soon as the weight number was released, all the haters came out in force. There is no healthy discussion here, it is a resurgence of the same old folks who never were interested that always had an axe to grind.

I'm all for positive healthy discussion, but many here are priced out of range (p.o.o.r.) haters.

The nature of an internet forum I guess.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Let's go.
I’m serious where do you wanna start?
It’s a car forum. Do you have to own a GT500 to talk about one? I have an opinion on every car made. Do I have to buy them all to talk about them? Do I need to submit a w2 to prove I can afford a GT500? Are only certain opinions allowed in this section? Maybe the ultra wealthy can fill the poors In on this sections rules? I’m always up for a good debate.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I’m serious where do you wanna start?
It’s a car forum. Do you have to own a GT500 to talk about one? I have an opinion on every car made. Do I have to buy them all to talk about them? Do I need to submit a w2 to prove I can afford one? Are only certain opinions allowed in this section? Maybe the ultra wealthy can fill the poors In on this sections rules? I’m always up for a good debate.
A debate on what? Everything has been gone over, and over, and over.

How about turning off those stupid blue letters for starters?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
All these people armchair quarterbacking a car they never will own (or ever had Any interest in owning). This is pathetic. Sure, let's argue and debate that for a while.
Pathetic is an understatement for many of these posts.

:lipssealed:

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
5.5 lbs per horsepower is nothing to sneeze at. Even @ 4200 lbs its still gonna dominate on the road courses.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
I just don't get it, so the numbers came out and people are acting like its the end of the world?

Fess up, you cant afford one, so all you are doing is bagging it. Just STFU already and lets get back to some good proper mustang discussion.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
How many times can people say the same stuff over and over again. Good night everyone. Catch ya tomorrow.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
It really is amazing to me how many names I don’t recognize that came out of the woodwork in this thread once the weight was released. Many of them on their profile own Mustangs too apparently, which is really strange. These people are acting like the GT500 is supposed to pull some Charles Lindbergh shit and drop weight to get across the Atlantic.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Come on get it out of your system. But no Crying. I hate when wealthy grown men. Start whining like little bitches. Because not everyone in the room. Thinks the car they are buying is perfect. Just give the word. And I’ll have a talk with the rest of the poors. And make them understand. The GT500 section of this forum. Should be treated like a VIP lounge. And not just some section of a car forum! As far as the blue font goes. You just gotta deal with it. Or hit the ignore button. You know what? F$&k the ignore button. I’ll just hang out in the other sections with the common folks.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
But who will be the first to drop in a supercharged 7.3?
The Raptor is supposed to get the supercharged 7.3 first actually according to many in the know going back to 2017. Haha

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Come on get it out of your system. But no Crying. I hate when wealthy grown men. Start whining like little bitches. Because not everyone in the room. Thinks the car they are buying is perfect. Just give the word. And I’ll have a talk with the rest of the poors. And make them understand. The GT500 section of this forum. Should be treated like a VIP lounge. And not just some section of a car forum! As far as the blue font goes. You just gotta deal with it. Or hit the ignore button. You know what? F$&k the ignore button. I’ll just hang out in the other sections with the common folks.
I don’t call anyone poor. I love all mustangs. I appreciate good discussion. My problem with all the people talking about the GT500 is no tests have been had comparing it to anything. To debate it at this juncture is a moot point. I’m a car guy and will have fun with anyone’s rig. Hell, I’d like to drive the new Supra too even though it’s getting mad shit for being a BMW. Wouldn’t buy one, but I appreciate it in its own way.

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
But who will be the first to drop in a supercharged 7.3?
It needs the 7.3! Almost the weight of a F-150!

Ford should have made a alloy version of the 7.3
Stripped down the weight of the GT350 using CF.
Offer the end product as the GT500......!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I don’t call anyone poor. I love all mustangs. I appreciate good discussion. My problem with all the people talking about the GT500 is no tests have been had comparing it to anything. To debate it at this juncture is a moot point. I’m a car guy and will have fun with anyone’s rig. Hell, I’d like to drive the new Supra too even though it’s getting mad shit for being a BMW. Wouldn’t buy one, but I appreciate it in its own way.
That post wasn’t for you. Welcome to the forum.
Sponsored