Status
Not open for further replies.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Just compare stock to stock please.
Whats even more embarassing for Ford is they still havnt let any magazines do drivers reviews yet for the GT500.

People need to admit the C8 is going to be a serious problem for Ford period.

Why in the hell is the GT500 taking so damn long? Because its a bust for what the MSRP will be for one plus whatever the jackass dealers charge for ADM?
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
In every thread, you bring up money and call people poor. Plenty of people with money buy base model cars because there may not be value in other things for them. Get off your high horse of douche.
POOR=Priced Out Of Range.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
At 60k for a damn C8 slapping a 10k on a Mustang (blower kit, fuel system, wheels and tires) to keep up looks awfully foolish LOL!!

The fact this thing starts under a GT350 is absurd never mind what a GT500 will cost.
I said tune only gt's vs base c8, whippled gts would decimate it. I know if i got a c8 then raced a tune only gt and lost even from a roll id be cryin

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
No way in the world the C8 will do 0-60/0-100 in under 3 seconds. That is just BS.
Who the hell said it would do 0-100 in under 3 seconds?

GM said 0-60 in under 3 seconds. I'm sure they just completely made that up and haven't once tested the car in a sprint.......................

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who the hell said it would do 0-100 in under 3 seconds?

GM said 0-60 in under 3 seconds. I'm sure they just completely made that up and haven't once tested the car in a sprint.......................
0-100 kph , hes Australian.. And I agree with him. Ill believe it when I see it and its not happening on the street and without the z51 package which is probably 15k or more.

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I said tune only gt's vs base c8, whippled gts would decimate it. I know if i got a c8 then raced a tune only gt and lost even from a roll id be cryin
Man here you are back pedaling already..... Pfft LOL.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
0-100 kph , hes Australian.. And I agree with him. Ill believe it when I see it and its not happening on the street.
Whats the over under on which makes numbers available for magazine reviews 1st? The C8 or the GT500?

Im thinkin Ford just collectively said shit and is in a development room sitting in a circle singing kumbia trying to squeeze more HP out of the GT500 and 3d print some more parts to shave weight..... LMFAO.....

Before you spaz at this post psst. Shhhhhh Im being sarcastic.......

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Didn't the Camaro dominate the Mustang in everyway too? Even with blaqholes threats and the constant flow of lawsuits from C6G one car is selling good the other is facing the axe.

Sponsored

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
0-100 kph , hes Australian.. And I agree with him. Ill believe it when I see it and its not happening on the street and without the z51 package which is probably 15k or more.
The current z51 package is $5k, and on the c8, the base has a dry sump already. Stop pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass, you sound stupid, even more so when you keep bringing up racing from a roll.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
People always talk about how special the GT350 is compared to the Camaro flavored car. This C8 is more special than any car in America. No one has an answer save for the unattainable GT. The GT500 is just a Mustang, same 6 year old platform with a blower on it. Sure it is nice but not special. To me the GT350 is more special than the GT500. GM just pulled away from the pack and hit a home run into the cheap seats.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The current z51 package is $5k, and on the c8, the base has a dry sump already. Stop pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass, you sound stupid, even more so when you keep bringing up racing from a roll.
"The list of parts and upgrades includes:

- Michelin PS4 summer performance tires

- Performance suspension

- Adjustable threaded spring seats

- Larger brake rotors with Z51 graphics

- Enhanced cooling systems

- An electronic limited-slip differential with a specific axle ratio

- Unique rear spoiler and front splitter

- Front brake cooling inlets

- Performance exhaust system

Chevrolet's Magnetic Ride Control is a further option when opting for the Z51 Performance Package."

I could see this easily adding up to 10k or more and their quoted time requires all of this and a prepped drag strip. On the street roll racing is really the only valid thing. On a racetrack you only go from 0-60 one time and I highly doubt their quoted time is achievable... but I will believe it when I see it. I think the GT500 will eat it on the street from a dig (depending on ending MPH) and definitely from a roll, on a drag strip and road courses where HP is beneficial.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could see this easily adding up to 10k or more and their quoted time requires all of this and a prepped drag strip. On the street roll racing is really the only valid thing. on a racetrack you only go from 0-60 one time and I highly doubt their quoted time in achievable... but I will believe it when I see it.
Roll racing is for clowns. I have stoplights everywhere I go..... Just sayin.

Know what rolls are good for?

Cars that cant hook from a dig!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If you think thats 10k in options you seriosuly do need to go to the ER your head must be throbbing....... ROFL.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roll racing is for clowns. I have stoplights everywhere I go..... Just sayin.

Know what rolls are good for?

Cars that cant hook from a dig!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Its also good for cars that have more sheer power and can chase down and dominate weaker lesser hp cars after a few seconds of full throttle with traction.

Nothing is worse than getting chased down
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.