Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it is. It is a 1 of 19 2017R. I was advised not to sell it from a Ford performance rep. It's also the color that got me a $62k trade in towards my idiotic CFTP GT500 that I got near MSRP. A trade actually worth $66k with tax offset. Let's see, sticker was $67k. Who's the idiot. Um, i think you have been over and over.

Any particular reason you dragged me back into your troll session? Last I saw, you quit (with shame I might add). Let me guess, a 6 pack later and out comes the internet beer muscles. You are pathetic.

Enjoy your GT.
Tom Tom Tom...I don't drink. I get my fun hanging out with guys! You got a great deal! I approve! Tom....you are not an idiot.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
On the bride side. The GT350 section won’t see nearly as much troll traffic. Now that the 500 is out.:like:
Ain't that the truth.
What's the matter with people?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom Tom Tom...I don't drink. I get my fun hanging out with guys! You got a great deal! I approve! Tom....you are not an idiot.
And you are a troll. Worthy of a "report". Methinks you are the same ass with multiple user names. Ill let the admins sort this one out.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Don't do the stripes Tom, it's played out.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Anyone who pays $50,000 over MSRP is probably a bit of a fool.
However VOODOO is paying like $5,000 over I believe.
I still wouldn’t pay anything over MSRP but if you want to be one of the first, most of the time you have pay.
You do know that the first one was sold at 1 million dollars. So is that rich person a fool too? I agree if someone who doesn’t make much money buys one at 50k over it would be foolish but that is not what is happening in SoCal and SoFl. People with big bucks are buying them. As I said before they are not fools they are rich. Either way it is not your money so why are you even worried about it. There are enough GT500s for you to get one at a fair price if you make an effort to get one. How many times have we all paid 4 dollars for a box of candy at the movies that normally costs 1 dollar. If you popped off and called someone a fool for paying a 300
Percent ADM on the candy you would get smacked. Just drop it already.

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
And you are a troll. Worthy of a "report". Methinks you are the same ass with multiple user names. Ill let the admins sort this one out.
Sorry to disappoint Tom, this is it. I'm not a troll, you guys just keep responding...trolls.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You do know that the first one was sold at 1 million dollars. So is that rich person a fool too? I agree if someone who doesn’t make much money buys one at 50k over it would be foolish but that is not what is happening in SoCal and SoFl. People with big bucks are buying them. As I said before they are not fools they are rich. Either way it is not your money so why are you even worried about it. There are enough GT500s for you to get one at a fair price if you make an effort to get one. How many times have we all paid 4 dollars for a box of candy at the movies that normally costs 1 dollar. If you popped off and called someone a fool for paying a 300
I agree

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Yes I know.
Paying 1 million for a new car is most likely stupid.
However the money goes to charity so it’s a little different.
Very rich people have a tendency to be stupid with there money.
I will also add there are lots of very poor people who are stupid with there money also. It just hurts them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.