M-9602-M 2018-19 MUSTANG FORD PERFORMANCE MAGNERIDE HANDLING PACK

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
I just had this installed on my BULLITT. Sport+ and Track are noticably stiffer. Normal only feels a little stiffer. I like the stance too. Only a little lower than stock. I plan to compliment it with Steeda 4pt g-track and IRS braces.
IMG_20190606_072620.jpg
Schwerin, What's your opinion of the handling pack compared to stock now that you have it on for a bit? Did you do the other mods too? (Steeda Extreme G-Trac, IRS Subframe Braces).

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Schwerin, What's your opinion of the handling pack compared to stock now that you have it on for a bit? Did you do the other mods too? (Steeda Extreme G-Trac, IRS Subframe Braces).
I haven't had time to put the Steeda parts on yet. Every time I think I've had a day to do it somethings come up. I'm enjoying the FPP suspension though. No regrets. I haven't scraped on anything or rubbed anyway, and the rides nice an smooth. When I put it in track mode it defiantly firms up a lot and feels planted and rotates nice.

I definitely would recommend it for a daily driven car. I can't compare it vs any other setups though.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Looking at getting this and the PP2 lower splitter for my PP1 car. Hoping this won’t comprise daily driving in Ohio where our roads are garbage. What do you guys think? I am guessing the car would be at least an inch lower in the front with the springs and extra splitter.

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Looking at getting this and the PP2 lower splitter for my PP1 car. Hoping this won’t comprise daily driving in Ohio where our roads are garbage. What do you guys think? I am guessing the car would be at least an inch lower in the front with the springs and extra splitter.
I have the PP1/ Street Pack suspension but will upgrade soon. It is great for daily driving and can handle itself in the canyons well, decent clearance in driveways, but I need something more at this point. My driving is exceeding the limits of its capabilities now lol. Great upgrade for base GTs though.

Sponsored

Storm728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt
I got the FP springs right before this kit came out. Wish i could just buy the swaybars and vdm flash. Debating on just buying the whole kit and selling the springs. I do wonder if the vdm flash will interfere with a tune down the road.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I definitely would recommend it for a daily driven car. I can't compare it vs any other setups though.
So it’s not too harsh for a daily driven car? Just making sure you didn’t mean to say “wouldn’t” in your response above. I ordered the MagneRide handling pack some time ago but it still hasn’t come in. C’mon Ford! Make some more of these kits.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
American Muscle just came out with a good comparison of the different FP suspension packages... including this package, at the end

Thanks! Just watched it last night. It’s hard to tell when it wasn’t tested on public roads.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
So it’s not too harsh for a daily driven car? Just making sure you didn’t mean to say “wouldn’t” in your response above. I ordered the MagneRide handling pack some time ago but it still hasn’t come in. C’mon Ford! Make some more of these kits.
Nope. I daily drive mine every day. Until I put it in Sport+ or Track its very compliant for the road, and even in Sport+ its a really nice, but firm, ride.

Sponsored

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Nope. I daily drive mine every day. Until I put it in Sport+ or Track its very compliant for the road, and even in Sport+ its a really nice, but firm, ride.
Great, thanks! My buddy has a Focus RS and when it’s in Track mode I feel like I need to wear a mouth guard. Just making sure it’s not that harsh. I prefer to drive in Sport+ all the time so that’s good to know that it’s still a good ride, just a little firmer.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Great, thanks! My buddy has a Focus RS and when it’s in Track mode I feel like I need to wear a mouth guard. Just making sure it’s not that harsh. I prefer to drive in Sport+ all the time so that’s good to know that it’s still a good ride, just a little firmer.
It's been a while since I was in a Focus RS, but even out of Track mode that felt really stiff to me. I drive in Track most the time and have no problems with it, and I have a bad back.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
It's been a while since I was in a Focus RS, but even out of Track mode that felt really stiff to me. I drive in Track most the time and have no problems with it, and I have a bad back.
Appreciate the info! Now if only Ford would start supplying these kits again.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Having this installed on Monday. I’ll post my thoughts for anyone else who is considering this upgrade.
Sponsored