Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Be sure to try a top-speed run before the repair: They say the dimples on a golf ball have a lot to do with how fast it goes.
Put it in a wind tunnel and analyze the laminar flow characteristics. :giggle:

@DetroitMustang , this is your opportunity to get some body work done. Paint, stripes, ceramic coat, CF parts, all kinds of possibilities.

Fasteddiec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium convertible
Hard to know if it was because of the nature of powder-coat, but I clay-barred and used regular polish and then wax on my Parnellis, and the difference between with and without clay bar was remarkable.
Ok, thanks.

SoZen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SoZen
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
I also have gloss black wheel.i put pinnacle souveran wax on them,and washed the car yesterday.my drill is to drive the car to get most of the water off,and usually there's a few drops left on wheels.but with wax all the water was gone.HURRAH,
How long does the protection last?

I tried chemical guys wac308 a few years ago and wrote a blisteringly bad review of it on Amazon. Time consuming to apply/remove, no real benefit in the fight against brake dust.

Jury's out on dlux.

Sponsored

StangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Man I wish Ford had options for a heads up display and for a PDR recorder, I love those options in my current car. But I am ready for my GT premium to get here as I am ready for something new as I have been in 3 vettes in the last 8 yrs.

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
Cleaned her up and went to a local car meet and hung out with a lot of like minded car people. Nice to get away from the everyday bs and just talk cars. Didn’t get pics but parked next to an ‘89 ASC-Mclearan Mustang can say I hadn’t seen one of those before.
5B7947A9-04DF-43F5-B28C-DE27795E13AF.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Washed, waxed, cleaned the door sills, interior and wheels about 15 minutes before the skies opened up.

I should have just gone for a drive!

StangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Nice, my engine bay will never look that clean after day 1 lol. Daily driver and lots of rain here in Hawaii. I will be getting the car protected as soon as it comes in to help with sun and sea salt protection.

19 VB premium with A10, 401A package, black accent package, ford safe & smart, active exhaust, and upgrade stereo.
First thing mods: H pipe, Bart coyote shifter grip, Modern Billet Stainless Steel Rocker Panel Trim w/ Mustang Logo, and exterior/interior protection.
Maybe mods: rear window louver (as Hawaii tint laws don't allow much and with the roof being black I want the back window to match roof), catback if I still want more after h pipe.

Sponsored

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, my engine bay will never look that clean after day 1 lol. Daily driver and lots of rain here in Hawaii. I will be getting the car protected as soon as it comes in to help with sun and sea salt protection.

19 VB premium with A10, 401A package, black accent package, ford safe & smart, active exhaust, and upgrade stereo.
First thing mods: H pipe, Bart coyote shifter grip, Modern Billet Stainless Steel Rocker Panel Trim w/ Mustang Logo, and exterior/interior protection.
Maybe mods: rear window louver (as Hawaii tint laws don't allow much and with the roof being black I want the back window to match roof), catback if I still want more after h pipe.
Lol.....it’s an addiction to keeping it clean.....
Mine is a daily driver in New England and I drive it 12 months out of the year, snow and all.