• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB: wheels and tires in houston area

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
need some wheels and tires.
hre. Forgelines. Forgestar. Project 6gr. Stock gt350 wheels, whatever really.

Need something in 19” and 10-11 wide.

I have wider front fenders so gt350 width wheels will not be a problem. A square rotateable setup is prefered with spacers, but if a good deal on some proper offset wheels comes around im all ears.

Please shoot me an offer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Moisesg107

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moises
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Got some 285/35r19 Mickey Thompson s/s

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got some 285/35r19 Mickey Thompson s/s
Apreciate the offer, but im going a different route with tires, 305s 200TW most likely. Thanks though.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Apreciate the offer, but im going a different route with tires, 305s 200TW most likely. Thanks though.
You find any wheels yet? I’m getting rid of my oem GT350 wheels. With sensors.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You find any wheels yet? I’m getting rid of my oem GT350 wheels. With sensors.
No i havent. It just hasn’t been a priority, just spent a load of money on shifter, seats, halfshafts & a driveshaft so funds are depleted. Also waiting for the right deal/wheel set - was really after a lightweight setup (50 lbs per wheel & tire) but thats hard to do cheaply(example forgeline ga1r wheels).

Still let me know what your offering, it would be nice to toss these base gt wheels and have something nicer to drive around on.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No i havent. It just hasn’t been a priority, just spent a load of money on shifter, seats, halfshafts & a driveshaft so funds are depleted. Also waiting for the right deal/wheel set - was really after a lightweight setup (50 lbs per wheel & tire) but thats hard to do cheaply(example forgeline ga1r wheels).

Still let me know what your offering, it would be nice to toss these base gt wheels and have something nicer to drive around on.
https://imgur.com/a/PQKDikO

stock GT350 wheels with sensors. no curb rash. some minor touch up paint needed on some spots. $1000

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm gonna pass on those, you should list them on here if you haven't already. thanks though.
any particular reason youre gonna pass? price? condition?

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
any particular reason youre gonna pass? price? condition?

I don't want to haggle you or low ball you so please post them at that price and see if they will sell. They are in good condition in my opinion and i think it's worth a shot for you. Somebody may give you that.
But for me i'm passing because i would need to get some tires mounted and balanced (1600$) as well. Including the price your charging i'd be paying roughly 2600$ for a used wheel set with new tires. I can get a new set of good looking aftermarket wheels and tires that are ready to mount and weigh alot less for roughly 2000-2400 and that's before i'd add in any promotional sales discounts.
Sponsored