EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27656474/2020-ford-mustang-bullitt-pricing/

Ford Hikes the 2020 Mustang Bullitt's Price by $1215
Other Mustangs see only a $250 increase in base price.

Ford is hiking the price of the 10Best Cars–winning Mustang Bullitt for 2020, adding $1215 to the base price. A Ford representative confirmed the Bullitt's price hike to Cars Direct, and a Ford spokesperson told C/D there will be an additional across-the-board $250 price increase to all Mustang models.

Year-over-year price increases are common in the automotive industry but are usually minor—like the one for the rest of the Mustang lineup—or accompany a significant revision to standard equipment. Ford is making no additional features standard on the 2020 Bullitt; the spokesperson said the price increase is "due to high demand" for the limited-production model.

We're big fans of the Bullitt Mustang and the Steve McQueen movie it's named for. Ford has endowed the Bullitt with an extra 20 horsepower over the standard Mustang GT as well as a host of standard performance-enhancing features such as a 3.73 Torsen limited-slip rear differential, red-painted Brembo brake calipers, and a performance exhaust.

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-Exterior-003-Live-Front-Three-Quarters-720x340.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I just priced out online a new GT vert with all the options I would want and it was 58K. I will stick to my old 2015. Besides, once the warranty is out, I can start playing with it! This is my original window sticker.
F6B818CD-F4B4-4F56-884D-8C854BCA9AC8.jpeg

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I just priced out online a new GT vert with all the options I would want and it was 58K. I will stick to my old 2015. Besides, once the warranty is out, I can start playing with it! This is my original window sticker.
F6B818CD-F4B4-4F56-884D-8C854BCA9AC8.jpeg
I just priced out a 2015 GT and it was 48K. I'll just stick to my old 2003 Mach1 it was 29k.... Can do a lot with that 19K.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Correct.
Just wait, game consoles are being hit with the next round of China tariffs: 25%. Good times.
Not to get off topic - but, maybe it will bring the gaming zombies back into reality where they can be people like the rest of us, you know like socially interact and contribute to society, not a bad thing....

Hard to believe that video gaming is now considered a world wide health issue... as is people claiming to be “burn outs” to excuse themselves from job related stress....

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Not to get off topic - but, maybe it will bring the gaming zombies back into reality where they can be people like the rest of us, you know like socially interact and contribute to society, not a bad thing....

Hard to believe that video gaming is now considered a world wide health issue... as is people claiming to be “burn outs” to excuse themselves from job related stress....
What’s the difference between relaxing by watching a two-hour movie vs playing a video game for two hours to relax? The idea that if you play video games you’re a burnout, don’t live in reality, or don’t contribute to society is beyond asinine. The same nonsense can be said about people working on their car for 2-3 hours as a hobby or for their own enjoyment; it’s not contributing anything to society - the good news being that not every hobby has to “contribute” or do worldwide good, as long as it’s not consuming your life.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang

It's no different than you at work. You're in an office working on a PC for 8+ hours, only they are doing a game instead of spreadsheets. To think they are not getting out of the house just shows how out of touch YOU are with modern culture. It's such a large industry that some cities are making small stadiums for gaming tournaments. It's a huge market.

The fact you think that being "burnt out" is an excuse also shows how little you really know about how humans work or basic mental health. Let me guess you think that Shellshock/post-traumatic stress are also excuses for people to just not have to spend more time in battle. Such pussies.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Correct.
Just wait, game consoles are being hit with the next round of China tariffs: 25%. Good times.
Think game consoles will be an issue?
Try:
Phones
All network gear
All telco gear
Computers
The electronics in your cars
An Apple product.

There is a LOT of electronics in general that are from China. That's why anyone oblivious enough to say things like "just stop buying crap from China" just proves to me just how little they actually know about the subject. I grantee you're surrounded by products from China right now.

Others will just say "well now it will be made in America". Sure, maybe it will be, but it will still increase to price to make it. Assume for a moment the product costs $100 normally, and the tariff will add 25% to it. I grantee that companies will not eat all that cost and pass much to the end user. So instead of $125 it will only cost you $120. So a US company decides they can make it. But being in the US labor costs will be higher so they can't do it for under $105. Okay, you think great I'll still save $15. Except you can grantee that if the US company knows that the Chinese connected vendor can't do it for less than $120, they will price theirs at $118. Man. That really helped out the average Joe a lot...

So now you're still stuck paying $18 more than you used to, and despite how people like to brag, American quality is not in any way the "best " quality. Key example is look at car build quality, American has been playing catch-up for decades. So it may end up still being better for you to spend the extra $2 to get the other vendor.

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
:stop: Thread going into outer space :giggle:

It's no different than you at work. You're in an office working on a PC for 8+ hours, only they are doing a game instead of spreadsheets. To think they are not getting out of the house just shows how out of touch YOU are with modern culture. It's such a large industry that some cities are making small stadiums for gaming tournaments. It's a huge market.

The fact you think that being "burnt out" is an excuse also shows how little you really know about how humans work or basic mental health. Let me guess you think that Shellshock/post-traumatic stress are also excuses for people to just not have to spend more time in battle. Such pussies.
Think game consoles will be an issue?
Try:
Phones
All network gear
All telco gear
Computers
The electronics in your cars
An Apple product.

There is a LOT of electronics in general that are from China. That's why anyone oblivious enough to say things like "just stop buying crap from China" just proves to me just how little they actually know about the subject. I grantee you're surrounded by products from China right now.

Others will just say "well now it will be made in America". Sure, maybe it will be, but it will still increase to price to make it. Assume for a moment the product costs $100 normally, and the tariff will add 25% to it. I grantee that companies will not eat all that cost and pass much to the end user. So instead of $125 it will only cost you $120. So a US company decides they can make it. But being in the US labor costs will be higher so they can't do it for under $105. Okay, you think great I'll still save $15. Except you can grantee that if the US company knows that the Chinese connected vendor can't do it for less than $120, they will price theirs at $118. Man. That really helped out the average Joe a lot...

So now you're still stuck paying $18 more than you used to, and despite how people like to brag, American quality is not in any way the "best " quality. Key example is look at car build quality, American has been playing catch-up for decades. So it may end up still being better for you to spend the extra $2 to get the other vendor.

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I just priced out a 2015 GT and it was 48K. I'll just stick to my old 2003 Mach1 it was 29k.... Can do a lot with that 19K.
LOL.... I guess like they say... “ it’s all relative “.
upload_2019-5-30_14-10-35.gif