Sponsored

Interesting GT500 color combination - Twister Orange with Kona Blue stripes

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Some get it, some don't. And when it comes to the 2020 GT500 CF Track Pack, few will have the opportunity to buy. Superb philosophy. Taunt them with what they'll never get, repeatedly. Any experienced buyer that gets turned down after getting their hopes up would call that a fail. No vast experience necessary.
yes, because every business doesnt do that, successfully.. like Apple... or Dodge.. or GM.. or, well, pick a thriving company and tell me how often they flaunt the base models over the top tier offerings.. Ill be waiting lol
Sponsored

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Me thinks the Denver Broncos had something to do with it. Orange Crush, now now just slap on the Bronco horse head graphic down the sides!lol

Really I like it quite a bit.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
....pick a thriving company and tell me how often they flaunt the base models over the top tier offerings.. Ill be waiting lol
Hmm. Trying to find where anyone stated that Ford needing to flaunt the base model over the top tier model....I'll be waiting.

Out of proportion? Absolutely. Gonna be a bit of buyer dissatisfaction when prospective purchasers can't get the CF winged version that they've seen plastered all over instagram/various forums due to restrictions that will allow only a fraction of them to be optioned that way. Brilliant marketing strategy that enthusiasts find insulting. It assumes they are too dumb to care that even though they can't buy the car that brought them in to the dealership that they'll settle for the lesser model because something is better than nothing. Stupendous.

eighty6gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt
Analytics right down to AI are used to determine production volume and ad strategies. Probably smarter than me, a guy who spends his day on mustang forums.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Some get it, some don't. And when it comes to the 2020 GT500 CF Track Pack, few will have the opportunity to buy. Superb philosophy. Taunt them with what they'll never get, repeatedly. Any experienced buyer that gets turned down after getting their hopes up would call that a fail. No vast experience necessary.
Hmm. Trying to find where anyone stated that Ford needing to flaunt the base model over the top tier model....I'll be waiting.

its like your a savant, the way your able to justify contradicting yourself

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
That stripe color on the orange is really growing on me! They look like painted stripes...maybe? Wonder if that color will only be available with painted stripes, which in turn are only available with the Carbon Fiber Track Package?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its like your a savant, the way your able to justify contradicting yourself
Even a savant knows the difference between your and you're. Not just a contradiction but rather ironic, the continued fail.

Regarding the point you tried to make....uh...where is it? Where is the statement that Ford needs to flaunt the base model over the top tier model (beyond the voices in your head)?

Sponsored

eighty6gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt
Why are you guys such losers... get a second job instead of arguing on the internet, get a Porsche or McLaren! No issues with bullshit, allocations, Ford dealers.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
550.jpg

So I take it you haven't tried to buy a Porsche GT4, ever? Or you recognize that in the bigger picture the issues with Ford are minor in comparison...

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Even a savant knows the difference between your and you're. Not just a contradiction but rather ironic, the continued fail.

Regarding the point you tried to make....uh...where is it? Where is the statement that Ford needs to flaunt the base model over the top tier model (beyond the voices in your head)?
lack of an apostrophe made my entire statement false now? peak internet forums have been achieved.

your ( intentional) mad that they are only displaying top tier models and NOT base models.. so the contradiction continues.

Dont worry, you can ogle over my car in a few months, its a base model, Ill be sure to post it daily :)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Take a deep breath or meds if necessary. Since you're parsing, you neglected to use an apostrophe and the letter e. Shouldn't take a savant to point that out to you.

Where did anyone say that your entire statement was false (beyond the voices)? You were wrong, as usual, but nobody made that statement. See the pattern here?

Good luck on your base model. You shouldn't have a problem getting one as long as your allocation makes it through, unlike those that want the winged beast only to be told no, you didn't make the cut. But enjoy the photos plastered everywhere of them!

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
I want a winged beast!!!!
Sponsored